User Controls

I need a new job.

Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    115th murder in Oakland today. only 3/4ths the way through.

former Cop injured. if he dies it will bring it to 116. On castro and 18th. I been to that gas station a few times. Oakland was getting nice around 2014-2017. now everything has slid back to the 80s. the city only has like half a million people. it sprawls though. but still for a city that small it's got way to high of a murder per capita ratio.

:(
    I got a job for you
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I got a job for you

ok pitch your Job idea
    blaster master victim of incest
    Originally posted by blaster master Right now even mcdonalds and is starting at 15.00 an hr near me. I imagine once you add in the wear and tear on ur car, the insurance, and the 1099 taxes uber rarely pays $15 an hr

It will be closer to 24 an hour if Im averaging 35 as I have been but I hardly worked so far this year. after wear and tear and gas and basic needs, the tax will be maybe less than a third. so 22 to 24 an hour.

I think McDonalds here was showing 18-19 an hour. but why would I work there. literal slave work. those people should get more. it would be Ok if I was like 65-70 and doing it for extra income while collecting Social Security. I think you're allowed to collect Social Security and make up to like 1100 a month on top of it. so like 2-3 5 hour days a week would pull that in.

They should rid Income tax and slightly raise sales taxes. people would use all that extra pay to buy shit.. creating a boom in the economy. thats like a 1/3 to 1/4th pay raise based on your tax tier
Jump to Top