User Controls

Chinaman coming to kill us all

BummyMofo African Astronaut
    They're making Gigantor motherfuckin real the world is about to end I HAVE SEEN IT YALL DONT KNOW YALL DONT KNOW
    This is actually true. China has now successfully infiltrated every level of western society. They've been working on this for decades. But even they are only a convenient tool, a sledgehammer, to be used by a much larger fish. The real enemy is the New World Order and the demonic entities behind them.
    troon African Astronaut
    They can infiltrate whatever the fuck they want, as long as I can still teeter around the mall in high-heels, soliciting attention from openly gay men and lesbians in denial.
    chinamem dont kill their customers. if anything itd be in our best interests fkr yall to be alive and kicking and buying our stuffs with the money yall dont have.

its NIGGERS that be gone around killing people. niggers, noggers, and non negroids.
    troon African Astronaut
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny chinamem dont kill their customers. if anything itd be in our best interests

Chinks gave us RISC-V SoCs for a few bucks, and for that reason alone I fucking love them. The sooner they get that hypersonic shit sorted, the sooner we can get some proper government.
    Originally posted by troon … The sooner they get that hypersonic shit sorted, the sooner we can get some proper government.

You want them to nuke you?
    troon African Astronaut
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ You want them to nuke you?

Len toow weed: CHINAMEM DON KILL THEY CUSTOMAH!
    Originally posted by troon Chinks gave us RISC-V SoCs for a few bucks, and for that reason alone I fucking love them. The sooner they get that hypersonic shit sorted, the sooner we can get some proper government.

the truth is americans cant afford "proper" government. proper gkvernment with fiscal responsibility means masses of americans are going to lose a significant amount of their purchasing power.
    troon African Astronaut
    inflation's the new norm. fiscal responsibility has no meaning any more.
    otakuniggers communists need to go back to 4chan
    Originally posted by troon inflation's the new norm. fiscal responsibility has no meaning any more.

not to a proper government.
    BummyMofo African Astronaut
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny not to a proper government.

Proper Government sounds like some nazi ass shit spouted by the incelmen on 4chan. Commies spout the same shit as them incelmen only difference is commies are queers and rape apologists nambla whores.
    You people LIVE and DIE for Otakuniggers, get the fuck back to 4chan this is TOTSE not CHINK CHAN you OTAKUNIGGER KKK RACISTS!!!! /pol/
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Will weed still be legal when the Chinese take control?

cause it puts me in the proper zone.
    troon African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready Will weed still be legal when the Chinese take control?

Yes. They'll follow the US model of occupying the minds of the population, while taking control of assets and resources.
    I like fried rice and sidewize slitty so I have no problem with them taking over.
    I was saying the Chinese would manage this country better like old days Pre mid 1960s. Now some Chinese comedian was telling this Joke. Shit would get done. Seriously this country is slacking off. I'm not treasoning to the Chinese however unless someone takes control of the selling out of the this nation, You might as well just hand it over to the fucking Chinese and roll over dead.
    Originally posted by BummyMofo They're making Gigantor motherfuckin real the world is about to end I HAVE SEEN IT YALL DONT KNOW YALL DONT KNOW

Yonehiko Watanabe

looks very pre- Speed Racer. Go-Speed racer. early form of Japanese Anime. I used to love that cartoon as a kid.

I speak fluent Chinese.
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ I speak fluent Chinese while typing because I think the translator is very accurate.

Fixt
Jump to Top