User Controls

2 WEEKS BETWEEN JABS WHAT THE FUCK?????????

I NEED BOTH JABS RIGHT NOW TO START WORKING THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT

GLOBALIST POPULATION CONTROL

I AM GOING TO 4 FREE CLINICS TODAY TO GET 4 "FIRST DOSE" JABS.

THAT MEANS I AM 2x2 PROTECTED 2X DOUBLE JABBED SO NOBODY CAN SAY SHIT

I AM NOT WAITING 2 FUCKING WEEKS THAT IS HORSE SHIT THE VACCINE IS PERFECTLY SAFE TO INJECT BOTH DOSES INTO THE SAME ARM AND CHECK THE BOXES SAYING FULLY VAXED
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Eh I thought you were against the vaccine
    Originally posted by Grylls Eh I thought you were against the vaccine

I never said that. I am against government regulations forcing business to have vaccine and mask mandates. if given the choice most employers and people would follow those guidelines without any regulations. Cancel culture is better enforcement tool than fines and economic harm.

The reason there are anti vaxxers and anti maskers is because the government is forcing it upon them. Healthcare should not be enforced by the government.

The last time we allowed that to happen 6 Million "infected" jedis died during the holocaust. So by supporting government regulations you are literally a nazi that wants another shoah. Sterilize the blacks!

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I am just gonna go to free clinics every day and tell them it's my first jab and after I have like 20 first jabs nobody can tell me I am not vaxxed enough.

I am going to become the most vaccinated human in history.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Just buy a fake arm.
    i got 2 jabs i have been throwing up non stop and my head is pounding
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood i got 2 jabs i have been throwing up non stop and my head is pounding

You'll be dead within 24 months. Most likely within a year. Was good knowing you.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I NEED BOTH JABS RIGHT NOW TO START WORKING THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT

Don't you understand how TOTAL CONTROL works?

They not only want to control what you put in your body they also was to double down on the control by telling you when

JUMP!

HOW HIGH SIR?
    send me money

Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Don't you understand how TOTAL CONTROL works?

They not only want to control what you put in your body they also was to double down on the control by telling you when

JUMP!

HOW HIGH SIR?

Just wear this face mask and you'll be free.
    Just don't associate with anyone and you'll be free.
    Don't travel and you'll be free.
    Just lock yourself into your home and you'll be free.
    Just inject this experimental concoction and you'll be free.
    Just inject this second experimental concoction and you'll be free.
    Just inject these experimental concoctions for the rest of your natural life and you'll be free.
    Just use this mark of the beast and you'll be free.
    Just link your bank accounts to this mark of the beast and you'll be free.
    Just think and say exactly what we tell you to think and say and you'll be free.
    Just do exactly as we tell you and you'll be free.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I am just gonna go to free clinics every day and tell them it's my first jab and after I have like 20 first jabs nobody can tell me I am not vaxxed enough.

I am going to become the most vaccinated human in history.

g i g a v a x
    insist on getting cominarty.

because it sounds like some commie party.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Just do exactly as we tell you and you'll be free.

Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Or how about simply not argue about what you are when you are born? Just go with it.
    i cant stop puking
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood i cant stop puking

You're going fast. Try eating some crackers to suck up the stomach acids.
    i thought stomach acids are a good thing
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood i thought stomach acids are a good thing

Not with no food in your belly.
    BUT I JUST PUKE UP ANYTHING I EAT i smoked weed hopefully that will help and no more damn water
    Crackers are easy to digest.
    I ate half a tortilla and smoked more weed I feel much better
Jump to Top