User Controls

Is Speedy Parker earnest in his political views, or just a troll?

lockedin Tuskegee Airman
    The author of this post has returned to nothingness
    What views

You mean the views of the Babylon bee?
    truth is always stranger than fictions.

and more shocking.
    old folks be old folkin

My 84yr old dad still believes what he reads in the Daily Mail.

"It was in the paper" is his favorite line...I told him when he dies we are going to have that put on his gravestone

"He's dead, it was in the paper"
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson old folks be old folkin

"It was in the paper" is his favorite line…I told him when he dies we are going to have that put on his gravestone

what if they banned paper.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny what if they banned paper.

It would be like taking away all that he believes in.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson It would be like taking away all that he believes in.

i mean how are you going to write the headsotne.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny i mean how are you going to write the headsotne.

I'll pay the stonemason to chisel it in...here in the west we don't have paper headstones...
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I'll pay the stonemason to chisel it in…here in the west we don't have paper headstones…

Yes, go ahead and hang your head in shame...I know you use rice paper for everything from wrapping food to building houses but I had no idea you also used it to build headstones.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson old folks be old folkin

"It was in the paper" is his favorite line…I told him when he dies we are going to have that put on his gravestone

Correct him next time
    "It was in the propaganda"
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    we will find out in later days
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson It would be like taking away all that he believes in.

Tell him to start reading Newsweek, the N. Y. Times, CNN, etc.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by lockedin I think it's a combination of both leaning more toward the latter

I struggle to believe he's genuinely as dense as he comes across

He misspelled "conservative" for his first few years on the site until I pointed it out.

I think it's a combination of the two. He's the type of absolute dumbfuck who falls for clickb8 and fake news that he thinks are "pwning da lidz!" and has shockingly little self awareness. He was also arrested for hollering like an idiot in a bar about his "political views" which resulted in an ass kicking. He's been dumb AF since way back on zoklet when he would post about being a hard-core street fighting biker and other stupid shit you would figure he'd be into.

It's recently come to my attention that he is not as old as he seems which is just sad. I think his posts are a culmination of fake news and extreme suggestability.

If he was a troll he would be alot easier to respect because his trolls are low effort (here's nothing but a YouTube video of someone else's opinion HAHAH CHECKM8 LIBZ) but are uncreative and he can't even defend.

Tl Dr he's a mystery even to himself, mostly because he is so incredibly stupid
    everyone in this thread seems a bit upset
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood everyone in this thread seems a bit upset

Maybe you should give everyone a hug.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Maybe you should give everyone a hug.

or suck there Dicks Faggot
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny what if they banned paper.

Then it will be "He's Dead and they banned paper because it was in the paper"

You should pay for the extra lettering etches because you brought it up.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Look, all of my victims gathered in one convenient location.
    mmG African Astronaut
    Whatever is most convenient at the time
Jump to Top