User Controls

China is a Paper Tiger.

Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    For over two decades I've tried to tell people that the PRC is not what the news tells you it is.

yea like afghans cant shoot.

or vietnameses cant aim.

POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny yea like afghans cant shoot.

or vietnameses cant dig.

Originally posted by vindicktive vinny yea like afghans cant shoot.

or vietnameses cant aim.

Rolling out that tired old narrative?
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Rolling out that tired old narrative?

its the knly thing compatible with tired old men
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny its the knly thing compatible with tired old men

Translation: I got nutin
    withdrawal speaks louder than news.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny withdrawal speaks louder than news.

You have no idea of who really controls both the US and China.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker You have no idea of who really controls both the US and China.

enlighten me.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny enlighten me.

I won't try to teach a pig to sing. It only frustrates me and annoys the hog. Now run along little piggy.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker I won't try to teach a pig to sing. It only frustrates me and annoys the hog. Now run along little piggy.

Originally posted by Speedy Parker Translation: I got nutin

Originally posted by vindicktive vinny

If you think I am going to put effort into teaching some random troll on a two bit backwater forum almost 6 decades of wisdom you're dumber than I thought.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker If you think I am going to put effort into teaching some random troll on a two bit backwater forum almost 6 decades of wisdom you're dumber than I thought.

Originally posted by Speedy Parker Translation: I got nutin

Originally posted by vindicktive vinny
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Economic domination is chinas thing more than militarily but they're not weak by any means
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Number13 Economic domination is chinas thing more than militarily but they're not weak by any means

Don't believe what that man in the box tells you.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Don't believe what that man in the box tells you.

listen only to the men and women in the tube.
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Don't believe what that man in the box tells you.

At the very worst they're near peer, at best they're better than most western militaries because NATO pacts mean western countries don't have to put as much money in to their own forces.
    They have funding and numbers.
    And most importantly they've not been dumping what funding they do have in to fighting a losing war and in to politicians pockets(not to the same degree at least) so they've been able to build a lot.

But in the end they're a nuclear country so it really doesn't matter if they have even a single man in their military they cannot ever be fucked with.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    they have numbers but most of their equipment is a sub-par variant of some other military's hardware, from small arms to ships to aircraft. their missile tech is serviceable, but generally speaking their quality control is a mess and their armed forces modernisation projects are really inconsistent
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    the current arrangement is mostly China acting as economic power and Russia as military power in an attempt to bring about a multipolar international order
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top