User Controls

a boring, clownish dystopia

lockedin Tuskegee Airman
    The author of this post has returned to nothingness
    It's Clown World.
    Stop worrying about secular society and use this awakening to strengthen your faith in God
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Its' all about the money.
    “The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury.”
    — George Washington

cryptographiccontrarian African Astronaut
    it's not too exciting yet but believe you me it will be soon
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Men who wanted to be left Alone
    I copy pastada this from GLP user 99red.
    Not sure if this person is the original author or not but I liked it anyway.

The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of "Men who wanted to be left Alone".

They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love.

They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it.

They know, that the moment they fight back, the lives as they have lived them, are over.

The moment the "Men who wanted to be left Alone" are forced to fight back, it is a small form of suicide. They are literally killing off who they used to be. . . .

Which is why, when forced to take up violence, these "Men who wanted to be left Alone", fight with unholy vengeance against those who murdered their former lives. They fight with raw hate, and a drive that cannot be fathomed by those who are merely play-acting at politics and terror. TRUE TERROR will arrive at the Left's door, and they will cry, scream, and beg for mercy . . . . but it will fall upon deaf ears.

I just want to be left alone.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Boredom is only measured by comparison to the inverse. You'll never hear a Buddhist monk say they are bored or a child who was raised by dogs until they were 14. Different people have different reference points. "Nature" is boring to many people but so are action movies and yngwie malmsteen guitar heavy tracks. Listening to women (or anyone) talk can be very boring but it can also be stimulating and exciting.

The point is, I have ADHD so I'm constantly fighting myself over what I can use to stimulate myself (and my sphincter). Boredom is never a real excuse I find because it's all relative and after so long of being bored you can amuse yourself by counting the hairs on your arm

But yeah this world is objectively full of dystopian assclowns
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    While crime and public safety remain important and legitimate concerns of voters, the response of politicians and police almost has to be to promise the false and dangerous solutions of anarcho-tyranny; to change subtly the definition of crime by expanding it to include the innocent and the law-abiding, and to avoid any serious challenge to real criminals. And institutionalizing anarcho-tyrannical functions in such agencies as the BATF merely creates incentives for its bureaucrats to pursue the kind of dangerous and useless measures the bureau has become notorious for. Under anarcho-tyranny, the state creates a problem (which sometimes actually has some connection to reality), declares an emergency or crisis—the drug war, drug emergency areas, the carjacking crisis, Islamic fundamentalism—and then exploits that problem as an instrument by which it continues to enhance its power, though neither the fake problem it exploits nor the real problem that exists is affected. The anarchy that anarcho-tyranny breeds thus serves as the rationale for the tyranny it builds, and the dynamic of anarcho-tyranny is essentially the same "ratchet effect" that Robert Higgs identifies as the principal source of Big Government in the 20th century.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by rabbitweed

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by aldra

The Rape by Moonwalk Tour (with special guest appearance by the Police).
Jump to Top