User Controls

Breaking News!!! The Vaccine is Effective Against Hurricanes.

Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Technologist victim of incest
    No, nuclear bombs blow up hurricanes.🙄

You stepped in that one dumbfuck.
    Originally posted by Technologist No, nuclear bombs blow up hurricanes.🙄

You stepped in that one dumbfuck.

What the hell are you on about? What do nuclear bombs have to do with anything ITT or with me. I think one of your bags has sprung a leak and the silicone has leached into your brain
    Yup, you’re genuinely a dumbfuck! They really have isolated you dumbfucks from the truth. Welcome to the cult, dumbfuck! My gosh you people are fucked up🥴
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    hey you dumb fuk of a Nutter, one day soon you will be very upset because we are about to do things that will make you say we did other things
    Originally posted by POLECAT hey you dumb fuk of a Nutter, one day soon you will be very upset because we are about to do things that will make you say we did other things

Uh huh 🙄. Just like every other time. Pole, I really wish you’d come to your senses, but you’re too deep into this😔
    Originally posted by Technologist Yup, you’re genuinely a dumbfuck! They really have isolated you dumbfucks from the truth. Welcome to the cult, dumbfuck! My gosh you people are fucked up🥴

Such a compelling argument, what brilliant public speaker you must be.
    You aren’t worth my worst, you certainly don’t deserve my best. It’s fun to make fun of you dumbfucks. Sheer entertainment purpose is all you are to me.
    Originally posted by Technologist You aren’t worth my worst, you certainly don’t deserve my best. It’s fun to make fun of you dumbfucks. Sheer entertainment purpose is all you are to me.

Simply calling someone names is your idea of fun?
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Simply calling someone names is your idea of fun?

You bet dumbfuck. You people are so fucked in the head it’s unbelievable that people can be so stupid; but you shine through. Reality is not you dumbfucks forte’. You’re a traitor to my country, and I’ll tell you what a piece of shit you are every fucking day! Get used to it.
    Originally posted by Technologist Uh huh 🙄. Just like every other time. Pole, I really wish you’d come to your senses, but you’re too deep into this😔

you are both fucked in the head

https://niggasin.space/thread/69626
    Originally posted by Technologist You aren’t worth my worst, you certainly don’t deserve my best. It’s fun to make fun of you dumbfucks. Sheer entertainment purpose is all you are to me.

you deserve a negroe.

or negroes.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    Originally posted by Technologist Uh huh 🙄. Just like every other time. Pole, I really wish you’d come to your senses, but you’re too deep into this😔

frala Avant garde shartist
    So, this is obviously taken out of context. Back in July or August we were at critical mass zero for ambulance service. We also had zero ICU beds. August and September is peak hurricane season for us. The suggestion here, is to get vaccinated in hopes of decreasing some of the impact to the hospitals, so that if and when a hurricane hit, the people who might possibly be injured by hurricane damage could be attended to in the hospitals.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood you are both fucked in the head

https://niggasin.space/thread/69626

You’re so wise.
    Originally posted by Technologist You bet dumbfuck. You people are so fucked in the head it’s unbelievable that people can be so stupid; but you shine through. Reality is not you dumbfucks forte’. You’re a traitor to my country, and I’ll tell you what a piece of shit you are every fucking day! Get used to it.

Here the thing, I don't respect you, I don't need your respect, and I would feel dirty if you tried to give me respect. So it's easy to surmise that your opinion of me is meaningless.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Here the thing. I don't respect you. I don't need your respect. And I would feel dirty if you tried to give it to me. So it's easy to surmise that your opinion of me is meaningless.

Good deal, feeling is mutual dumbfuck traitor to the US!
    Originally posted by Technologist Good deal, feeling is mutual dumbfuck traitor to the US!

Exactly how angry do you get when you type?
    Originally posted by frala So, this is obviously taken out of context. Back in July or August we were at critical mass zero for ambulance service. We also had zero ICU beds. August and September is peak hurricane season for us. The suggestion here, is to get vaccinated in hopes of decreasing some of the impact to the hospitals, so that if and when a hurricane hit, the people who might possibly be injured by hurricane damage could be attended to in the hospitals.

just vaxxinate these people against injuries.
Jump to Top