User Controls

Jan 6th uprising was caused by Twitter censorship

Had nothing to do with the alt right or THEY ARE TAKING OVER OUR GUBERMENT (you are dumb if you believe this)
    it was people being irrational and angry because of CENSORSHIP, specifically internet censorship banning Trump from all platforms.

You can't do that and expect the freedom loving capitalist public to bend over and take it.
    You are either pro government censorship or you are against it, that's all this is about.

Imagine if twitter banned Obama when he was president there would be blood in the streets from leftists.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    troon African Astronaut
    Trump got humiliated, so he mobilized a handful of grifting youtubers to go on an impromptu guided tour of a public building.

That was all there was to it. It was a big fucking embarrassing nothing that made clear that it's all larping from here on in, ironically thanks to social media.
    Originally posted by troon Trump got humiliated, so he mobilized a handful of grifting youtubers to go on an impromptu guided tour of a public building.

Trump didn't make anyone do anything. That's an immature way to look at it.

It relies on the belief that every person with a different political opinion than your own is at the whims of the politicians you dislike and have no ability to make decisions for themselves as rational people.

Because nobody would ever get pissed off unless they were brainwashed by King Trump first? Get a fucking grip
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    troon African Astronaut
    Yeah, for some reason I can't quite fathom, I get fucking furious when some guy I don't actually know gets a ban from a website.
    It sets a precedent
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Trump didn't make anyone do anything. That's an immature way to look at it.

Correct.

Every adult is responsible for their own behavior and actions. The old "If he told you to jump off a roof would you?" cliche

Personal responsibility has been lacking in the USA for a long time.
    If anyone made anyone do anything it was the FBI handlers for offering money and weapons to potential domestic terrorists and then arresting them for terrorism hurr durr good job boys you saved America!

https://theintercept.com/2015/02/26/fbi-manufacture-plots-terrorism-isis-grave-threats/
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood If anyone made anyone do anything it was the FBI handlers for offering money and weapons to potential domestic terrorists and then arresting them for terrorism hurr durr good job boys you saved America!

Even then all you have to say is "No Sir!" and go on your way, head held high.
    I would just take the money and spend it all on booze and pizza and when they asked if I planted the bomb I would block them on social media kek get scammed government bitches. They don't ever tell the media when that happens
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Correct.

Every adult is responsible for their own behavior and actions. The old "If he told you to jump off a roof would you?" cliche

Personal responsibility has been lacking in the USA for a long time.

England doesn't want you back.
Jump to Top