User Controls

gay dude calls pat mccoy an anti-bigot

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I don't know I thought this was funny. Protesters chase down ex govenor pat mccoy after the inauguration and calls him "an asshole" and an "anti-bigot" in a gay voice parodying the game of thrones shame scene.

People are really crazy these days, It's gonna be a good year for meme's

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-01-25T17:36:16.060154+00:00
    Man why do these people believe they hold the moral high ground when they're absolutely vile
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Good
    Originally posted by reject Man why do these people believe they hold the moral high ground when they're absolutely vile

because of 30 years of indoctrination by george soros and the jedi media and herd mentality?
    Sounds about right. Thing is realistically the right isn't much better, it's just the opposite side.

But people on the left just seem....nuts
    So when the tables turn right wingers will be allowed to flip out and go crazy in public? Sweet, I can't wait.

The wilder they act now just means we can do the exact same thing in 8 years.

Thanks to the media and Madonna joking about blowing up the white house the left has set a double standard.

Imagine if Toby Keith said someone should blow up the white house when Obama was elected? Lololol.. America is so fucked. Beyond repair.
    ^MURICAAA!

this video isn't really funny just cringey. why are jedi ladys so weird? What if this lady actually likes her job lol

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-01-26T00:46:29.954552+00:00
    yup crashing and burning ^ Enjoy that 40% market crash by June.
Jump to Top