User Controls

Shortly, I'm driving to Indiana Dunes National Park...

WellHung Black Hole
    Folks, some hiking, sunbathing, and cold water swimming should warm my melancholic heart.
    gonna get raped by a rock nose
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood i wish that i cud go places
    Originally posted by WellHung im a fat loser who posts trash threads that will kill myself
    blaster master victim of incest
    Careful, a lot of people go missing in those national parks.

..I always use ribbons hanging from branches to indicate where the ones I bury are in Sam Houston National Forest.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    What color ribbon for Shlomo after you two meet on that parking lot and cross swords?
    Originally posted by WellHung

shut the fuck up you have never once "one upped" me in your cringe replies and you never will. YOU ARE TOO STUPID TO REALIZE NOBODY HERE TAKES YOU SERIOUSLY you are a joke, a clown.

stay mad fruity pie stay salty, crying, angry. fat weirdo
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood shut the fuck up you have never once "one upped" me in your cringe replies and you never will. YOU ARE TOO STUPID TO REALIZE NOBODY HERE TAKES YOU SERIOUSLY you are a joke, a clown.

I don't think I've ever seen Well Hung get mad....this response to him here those speaks VOLUMESSSSSSSSSSS!
    he gets quite upset that i ignore him and his constant private messages to my girlfriend who considers him nothing but a shit troll clown
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Always fucking mad.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood shut the fuck up you have never once "one upped" me in your cringe replies and you never will. YOU ARE TOO STUPID TO REALIZE NOBODY HERE TAKES YOU SERIOUSLY you are a joke, a clown.

how mad?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by blaster master Sounds nice im stuck at work struggling to maintain my composure.

why is that?
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I hear thats a nice place to end it all.. good luck
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by POLECAT I hear thats a nice place to end it all.. good luck

better than vermont?
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    for ending it quickly yes, Vermont is good for giving up and freezing to death before ending up in an old folks home
    Originally posted by WellHung how mad?

lol ive sent that to 3 people now all with the same response. I am actually laughing my ass off
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by stl1 What color ribbon for Shlomo after you two meet on that parking lot and cross swords?

It really is heartwarming how you think about me when I'm not here.
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Originally posted by blaster master Sounds nice im stuck at work struggling to maintain my composure.

translation. The got damn Chinese are beating us in the M.I.C.
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Originally posted by POLECAT for ending it quickly yes, Vermont is good for giving up and freezing to death before ending up in an old folks home

You're a simple drive to Montreal, that far north Huh? I heard it's the prettier Canada. if you can put up with French Speaking
Jump to Top