User Controls

Fona 10-18-2021

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Good morning fuys.
    Start of a new week yet again.
    I got a decent sleep this afternoon and feel rested.
    Hopefully there is some work to do this week as I really need to get some hours.
    If there is overtime I am taking it.
    My plan is to study CSS while I am at work if I find it is slow or if I'm stuck in that folding chair.
    When I get off work I'll start doing some CSS lessons and hopefully start incorporating some of it into the site.
    After work I have to stop at the grocery.
    This week is going to be a little rough as I am staying at my moms for a few days.
    Welp, I gotta go to work now.
    TTYL
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    New operation manager is here and working on our shift this week.
    No one is happy about having to pretend we actually all work.
    Some people are running around like dumbasses pretending they have stuff to do.
    I turned on a radio and am sitting in my chair.
    Work was alright last night.
    I actually had enough stuff to do that I spent most of my time not sitting in that damn chair.
    It still dragged ass.
    Decided to not go to the store because I'm only here 1 more night anyways and what would the point in filling up the fridge be.
    Im sure I can piece together enough to eat for 1 more day.
    Going to jump in the shower and then do some coding.
    Laters
    Just had an eye opening bit of reflection while discussing groceries during the course of a 2 hour call with MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING.

It's going to take a while to process.
    buy toilet roll now people...my inside man at the port of LA says a shit paper shortage of epic proportions is imminent and he'd told all his family to buy buy buy.

...that was then independently confirmed by my box supplier guy who said his corrugaters (of which there are like 4 or 5 MAIN ones total in the country) couldn't get paper for love or money.

Buy your shit roll now or be using leaves and socks.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Im annoyed at myself
    Im annoyed that I'm only getting 2-3 hours of sleep before waking up every day.
    I'm annoyed that I feel out of sorts.
    I always go to bed feeling 1 way and I wake up usually feeling like a fucking shit head.
    No sleep and work work work.
    I'll open my eyes and not know if its early afternoon or late late at night.
    Usually I don't care either and eventually something stirs me to the point I actually get out of bed for a few moments.
    Several hours later I'll find myself trying to sleep again to no avail.
    It's like knowing something is wrong but you're not allowed to fix it and instead you just have to find a way to ignore it and go around.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson buy toilet roll now people…my inside man at the port of LA says a shit paper shortage of epic proportions is imminent and he'd told all his family to buy buy buy.

…that was then independently confirmed by my box supplier guy who said his corrugaters (of which there are like 4 or 5 MAIN ones total in the country) couldn't get paper for love or money.

Buy your shit roll now or be using leaves and socks.

Couldn't they just chew up the charred forests that burnt in California to make into TP?

No shit.
    I have to do some CSS.
    This is giving me the opposite of what I want right now but I need to do this too.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Can't

Scratch

Scrotum
    Though I was doing CSS today but the website saying I have 61 more lessons for html.
    WTF did I listen to a podcast about the box model for?
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    another thing you should learn an and this is soething often learnt or taught inside a county jail and will even come in handy if you land there is to make paper airplanes or cardboard boxes out of playing cards.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    What do the fellow inmates do to child molesters inside county jails, Wariot?

Don't leave any detail out.
    Originally posted by Fonaplats Just had an eye opening bit of reflection while discussing groceries during the course of a 2 hour call with MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING.

It's going to take a while to process.

you are going to end up just like him because you are exactly the same and let other people control your sexual emotions.
    "Sometimes you are too close to something to have perspective."
    -Rabbitweed

So true.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood you are going to end up just like him because you are exactly the same and let other people control your sexual emotions.

Advice on matters of this kind coming from you is of no comparison to anything in my own life.

Originally posted by Fonaplats Advice on matters of this kind coming from you is of no comparison to anything in my own life.

Remember when you were a TC burnout living with your parents and I was the productive one making big bucks and we were enemies? sometimes I think back to those times and laugh at how different things are now.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Remember when you were a TC burnout living with your parents and I was the productive one making big bucks and we were enemies? sometimes I think back to those times and laugh at how different things are now.

I dont remember the you making big bux.
    I cant get to sleep and I have to wake up in 2 hours.
    All I want to know is what did I do?
    Shit didn't use to be like this.
Jump to Top