User Controls

Why isn't mmQ Canadian?

mmG African Astronaut
    Everything about him seems very canadia
    no it doesn't he knows nothing of my culture
    mmG African Astronaut
    But he embodies it. From his hat to his face to him living in North Virginia which is very much like Candai in weather. And so on. Also he fits so perfectly in the BoC Maxima banner.
    nopre
    mmG African Astronaut
    Yeap. Very canadianic guy, even his non-beard.
    We were going to take him, but he refuses to ride a moose and get a job as a hockey player.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ We were going to take him, but he refuses to ride a moose and get a job as a hockey player.

Can a person qualify if they learn to ride a moose and take a job as Royal Canadian Mounty in the Moose Patrol?
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Can a person qualify if they learn to ride a moose and take a job as Royal Canadian Mounty in the Moose Patrol?

We put him way up on a moose several times and he just keeps jumping off the other side.
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ We put him way up on a moose several times and he just keeps jumping off the other side.

Is the Moose right side up or upside down?
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Is the Moose right side up or upside down?

Right side up on the hockey rink.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    It's funny that Americans find it funny that Canadian cross jurisdictional police forces traditionally employed horseback pigs (the qualifications for RCMP membership are also more stringent than any local American police department I'm 100% sure) when it was efficient to do so, meanwhile America has a history of hunting down blacks and other "undesirables" in horses and using them to control democratic protestors. "HAHA WE ONLY USE OUR HORSIES FOR GLUE AND THE QUELLING OF FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION YOU FROZEN MAPLE HIPPIES NOW EXCUSE ME WHILE I FUCK MY COUSIN"

that's what you said. That's what all of you said, culturally
    Just remember.. we own the world supply of maple syrup. You like pancakes, right?
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    because the border had moved up and down multiple times before settling on its current border from a former dispute with the USA. Toronto was once in the USA just as the red fork river was once apart of the British colonies
    mmG African Astronaut
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Just remember.. we own the world supply of maple syrup. You like pancakes, right?

It's okay, table syrup such as Aunt Jemima or Mr Butterman's is better than Maple Syrup anyway.
    Originally posted by mmG It's okay, table syrup such as Aunt Jemima or Mr Butterman's is better than Maple Syrup anyway.

And much cheaper if you buy the knockoffs, you can get Cousin Ermintrude's pancake syrup from Aldi for like $0.89c
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Just remember.. we own the world supply of maple syrup. You like pancakes, right?

I guess you have never heard of Vermont or Burton Ohio.
    mmG African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker I guess you have never heard of Vermont or Burton Ohio.

If Canada ever withholds its maple supply, who gets rich from the newly formed shortage of supply and drive in price? That's right, the US of A.
    Incessant African Astronaut
    Honestly why isn’t he...
    frala Avant garde shartist
    Originally posted by Sudo It's funny that Americans find it funny that Canadian cross jurisdictional police forces traditionally employed horseback pigs (the qualifications for RCMP membership are also more stringent than any local American police department I'm 100% sure) when it was efficient to do so, meanwhile America has a history of hunting down blacks and other "undesirables" in horses and using them to control democratic protestors. "HAHA WE ONLY USE OUR HORSIES FOR GLUE AND THE QUELLING OF FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION YOU FROZEN MAPLE HIPPIES NOW EXCUSE ME WHILE I FUCK MY COUSIN"

I didn't even know you guys had horses...
    Originally posted by Sudo It's funny that Americans find it funny that Canadian cross jurisdictional police forces traditionally employed horseback pigs (the qualifications for RCMP membership are also more stringent than any local American police department I'm 100% sure) when it was efficient to do so, meanwhile America has a history of hunting down blacks and other "undesirables" in horses and using them to control democratic protestors. "HAHA WE ONLY USE OUR HORSIES FOR GLUE AND THE QUELLING OF FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION YOU FROZEN MAPLE HIPPIES NOW EXCUSE ME WHILE I FUCK MY COUSIN"

The real truth is most Americans don't think about Canada.
Jump to Top