User Controls

Lol while america was busy sending celebrity billionaires to space...

blaster master victim of incest
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    And i want too much have a Ford Econoline 350 here in guatemala city no matter the model.
    In the USA make my dream pieces of shit or distroying my fucking dream like a can of coke.
    I really so Sad i swear that i am.
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Originally posted by A College Professor And i want too much have a Ford Econoline 350 here in guatemala city no matter the model.
    In the USA make my dream pieces of shit or distroying my fucking dream like a can of coke.
    I really so Sad i swear that i am.

Ohhh So you're half Guatemalian huh?

did you bring cocaine over with you to sell?
    CHINGCHOW MEIN

(thats chink for yer done american punk nigger)
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood CHINGCHOW MEIN

(thats chink for yer done american punk nigger)

Clearly you're one of his buyers. too bad you smoke it all before selling it and making a profit. Luigi is gonna have a word with you soon. You been coming up short.
    I only buy bonds from chinese banks because I can see the writing on the wall and it's in Cantonese

ZHUI HUI!!!!
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by blaster master Our friends in china, russia, and north korea all developed missiles that fire from space at hypersonic speeds.

great.

Do you believe North Korea has anything in space?
    the thing about hypersonic speed is it takes nearly 4-5 minutes to hit 17k miles an hour that hyperspeed is.

and in space, rocket fuel isn't used. it's compressed gases. so it would have to hit atmosphere before a rocket fuel would ignite and be useful and at that point increasing the speeds wouldn't be much before hitting the ground or of course detonating a mile above since it's the optimal distance nukes are set off. between 3000-6000 feet above the ground
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by blaster master Our friends in china, russia, and north korea all developed missiles that fire from space at hypersonic speeds.

great.

The Apocalypse is near. Beware of The AntiChrist.
    Originally posted by blaster master Let me explain to you boomers how these missiles work, they are called GLIDE MISSILES, because they are launched into orbit with a rocket and then they GLIDE with NO ROCKET OR JET to their target using ORBITAL ENGERGY.

Originally posted by Speedy Parker Do you believe North Korea has anything in space?
    they have satellites you tard

DontTellEm Black Hole
    Source?
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood they have satellites you tard

Originally posted by blaster master https://www.businessinsider.com/chinas-hypersonic-missile-surprised-us-spies-with-its-space-capability-2021-10

That is all I needed to know. Enjoy the Koolaid.

great.

We already have those.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson We already have those.

Who is we. You are a limey.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Who is we. You are a limey.

I'm a US tax payer dummy. At least .00000000000000000000000000000000001 cent of my taxes paid for those orbital nukes.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I'm a US tax payer dummy. At least .00000000000000000000000000000000001 cent of my taxes paid for those orbital nukes.

Paying taxes does not make you an American. Any turd who buys a pack of gum has paid taxes.
Jump to Top