User Controls

I want to enslave a Congolese negro...

WellHung Black Hole
    Folks, a good-natured ape whom, while working in the fields, likes to sing 'Figgaro'.
    you mean like ur mom
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Poor people couldn't afford slaves lol.
    it costs exactly $0 to enslave a person, just hit them over the head and tie them up with a rope and chains
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Originally posted by WellHung Folks, a good-natured ape whom, while working in the fields, likes to sing 'Figgaro'.

You know I met a lot of these people over the years. in the 80s and 1990s even and they're some of the nicest people that you're shit talking about with your ongoing racist shit.

It even amazed me that some of them dislike how American Blacks act (not that they hate African Americans but hate their mentality in the states) saying American blacks want to play the blame game on whites because in order to "get hand outs. Its no way to live". Pretty much all of them are educated and go onto universities and didn't get state aide. they usually drive taxis while going to school before becoming successful.
    James Brown in Zaire (Congo) 1974

at the pre-party event for Rumble in the Jungle between Ali and Foreman.

LOL I don't know Karate but I know Ka-Razy
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready You know I met a lot of these people over the years. in the 80s and 1990s even and they're some of the nicest people that you're shit talking about with your ongoing racist shit.

It even amazed me that some of them dislike how American Blacks act (not that they hate African Americans but hate their mentality in the states) saying American blacks want to play the blame game on whites because in order to "get hand outs. Its no way to live". Pretty much all of them are educated and go onto universities and didn't get state aide. they usually drive taxis while going to school before becoming successful.

👍❤👥
    Originally posted by WellHung 👍❤👥

shut up you fat faggot. you and DTE should marry and have a dozen fat little yous running around and collect money on each of the heads from wellfare and get a fat housing voucher to live in a 6 bedroom 7 bath house estate home with a backyard swimming pool. like all the other degenerates like you two
    Lucrimosa African Astronaut
    REDACTED
    Bradley Black Hole
    I'll take one as well
    "..I'll fuck everyone here and you'll love me"
Jump to Top