User Controls

What the media wished Jan 6 Looked Like

Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    If this was BLM doing this instead of people who do not want their freedoms taken by force the media would call this a mostly peaceful protest. Instead they are completely ignoring the world wide protests taking place over massive government over reach under the guise of for the greater good. But hat's of to these Ukrainians because this is how you put down tyranny.

hurr durr blm did a riot fuys they overthrew my local target and stole a Tee vee
    ^manchild
    go watch another shitty alt right 1million sub youtuber you fucking parrot you are just as insufferable and annoying as the left.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood go watch another shitty alt right 1million sub youtuber you fucking parrot you are just as insufferable and annoying as the left.

Originally posted by Speedy Parker ^manchild
    your entire world view can be summed up by reading news headlines

masks are bad! vaccine fake!

Trump is the president

leftists

biden sniffs children

etc

can't you ever come up with your own issues? instead of just parroting everything you see on retard youtube for boomer retards like you and polecat. retard cuck Americans need to die
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood your entire world view can be summed up by reading news headlines

masks are bad! vaccine fake!

Trump is the president

leftists

biden sniffs children

etc

can't you ever come up with your own issues? instead of just parroting everything you see on retard youtube for boomer retards like you and polecat. retard cuck Americans need to die

Type louder I can't hear you.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Shlomo never answers with any sort of actual legitimate response to your post.

His responses are always about something else or "but what about" or some other type of obfuscation insofar as he doesn't have a defensible position.
    you're literally schlomo you copy pasting leftist braindead tard
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    I actually read those articles before I post them.

You're welcome.
    THAT IS BULLSHIT
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Who the fuck is still talking about this bullshit? Move on with your life you fucking loser.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood THAT IS BULLSHIT

Only the "You're welcome." part.

I also edit them to eliminate written descriptions of photos and for proper spacing, etc. for your reading pleasure.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood
    reddit boy LMAO

https://tineye.com/search/c31dabaae505dc03b7f2d0013e25423e68eeff80?sort=score&order=desc&page=1

Originally posted by stl1 I actually read those articles before I post them.

You're welcome.

Worse yet you actually believe every word of them.
    u mad libtrad?
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood u mad libtrad?

Why not call me other things I'm not? Stop limiting yourself so much.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker i'm a media parrot SQUAAAK SQUAAAAK

okay calm down go watch some more Dick Masterson and Kyle Rittenhouse
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood okay calm down go watch some more Dick Masterson and Kyle Rittenhouse

See now your getting it. Keep going why stop there? You haven't called me a nigger, kike, or a fag yet.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top