User Controls

Someone i know purchased a concentration of 35 % hydrogen peroxide and gargled it as mouthwash...

  1. #1
    WellHung Black Hole
    Folks, and severe internal burns accompanied his thrown-up squash.
  2. #2
    extensive neurological damage immediately subsequent to the purposeful ingestion of 35% hydrogen peroxide


    actually explains a lot
  3. #3
    Donald Trump Space Nigga
    Rocket fuel?
  4. #4
    More like hair bleaching compound
  5. #5
    WellHung Black Hole
    neither rocket fuel or hair bleacher...food-grade.
  6. #6
    35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide is a very powerful chemical. Be safe and wear eye protection and gloves when drinking it.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  7. #7
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Concerned_Citizen 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide is a very powerful chemical. Be safe and wear eye protection and gloves when drinking it.

    9/10
  8. #8
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Sounds like ur mom. Understandably
  9. #9
    Quick Mix Ready Space Nigga [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    0.5% or whatever the usual amount is burns the back of your throat and dries it out. I only use it if I feel like strep throat is coming on (which is painful and can cause heart problems). however it bleaches the tongue and can cause thrush and yeast infection because it kills the good bacteria. you need to eat Yogurt after it. and only gargle one time with it and just use salt water after that.


    shit is nasty. your friend should of asked for medical advice first.
  10. #10
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Lol, what did they think that would happen?
  11. #11
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready 0.5% or whatever the usual amount is burns the back of your throat and dries it out. I only use it if I feel like strep throat is coming on (which is painful and can cause heart problems). however it bleaches the tongue and can cause thrush and yeast infection because it kills the good bacteria. you need to eat Yogurt after it. and only gargle one time with it and just use salt water after that.


    shit is nasty. your friend should of asked for medical advice first.

    3٪ concentration does not burn the back of my throat or dry it out.
  12. #12
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sophie Lol, what did they think that would happen?

    their mouth and throat would be disinfected.
  13. #13
    Quick Mix Ready Space Nigga [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Originally posted by Sophie Lol, what did they think that would happen?

    First off. He purchased something that you would think a person with only a certified lab tech or pharmacist could purchase and not just anyone.

    if he stated "Someone I know got their hands on".. then it could be anyone who was feeling sick, a bit drained and not looking at the details of the product or didn't know and just gargled with it. but the person bought it. so it sounds like an attempt at suicide?
  14. #14
    Quick Mix Ready Space Nigga [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Originally posted by WellHung their mouth and throat would be disinfected.

    im guessing chemical burns? 0.05 or 05 can remove the skin in the throat while removing the bacterial infection. and you mix this with equal parts of water (if not more)

    I had a doctor suggest this when I had strep throat and I nearly vomited from it. they don't recommend people use this anymore. not even the first gargle. is your friend still alive?
  15. #15
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready First off. He purchased something that you would think a person with only a certified lab tech or pharmacist could purchase and not just anyone.

    if he stated "Someone I know got their hands on".. then it could be anyone who was feeling sick, a bit drained and not looking at the details of the product or didn't know and just gargled with it. but the person bought it. so it sounds like an attempt at suicide?

    That information is only in the mind of Minolta.
  16. #16
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by WellHung their mouth and throat would be disinfected.

    They failed successfully in that case.
  17. #17
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready First off. He purchased something that you would think a person with only a certified lab tech or pharmacist could purchase and not just anyone.

    You really need to get out more.

    https://www.intothegardenofeden.com/35-food-grade-hydrogen-peroxide
  18. #18
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready im guessing chemical burns? 0.05 or 05 can remove the skin in the throat while removing the bacterial infection. and you mix this with equal parts of water (if not more)

    I had a doctor suggest this when I had strep throat and I nearly vomited from it. they don't recommend people use this anymore. not even the first gargle. is your friend still alive?

    Yes. He is a permanent resident of The Burn Unit At Chicago Hospital.
  19. #19
    Quick Mix Ready Space Nigga [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Originally posted by WellHung Yes. He is a permanent resident of The Burn Unit At Chicago Hospital.

    3rd degree? is his throat scarred for life? he probably lost his taste buds on top of that.
  20. #20
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    your friend might be the reason I can't buy more than 6%bv at the chemist
Jump to Top