User Controls

Biden Banned Russian Ammunition Imports

  1. #1
    Cowboy2013 Houston
    https://www.rt.com/russia/537254-bullet-manufacturers-loss-profit-sanctions/

    I thought this was something done a long time ago. I believe the United States has some kind of deal with American manufacturers and banning imports from a country like Russia prevents is from having affordable ammunition and would allow the United States to completely cut it off if they were threatened by citizens. Fuck Biden and Navalny that CIA/MI5 bitch. I hope Russia kills him.

    Edit: (Navalny, I mean because I’m not sure muh free speech covers Biden)
  2. #2
    Sudo Dark Matter [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Meanwhile there have been ammo shortages across north America. SWIM was in a large department store last night and someone else came in who could not find buckshot. Literally no buckshot and a clear shortage of .22 LR as well. Banning affordable imports is ridiculous, especially since the USGOV bought up 2 billion rounds for themselves. What a brave new world we live in
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  3. #3
    Ammo shortage has been going on since Covid started.

    My local Academy sport and outdoors had a line outside it every morning for months at 6am of people wanting to buy ammo...the price of which near doubled and you were limited to 2 boxes or something...I think that's eased off a bit now but I haven't been lately, just what I heard form my fellow Militia.
  4. #4
    Cowboy2013 Houston
    I see 7.62x51 sometimes maybe because people don’t know what it is.



    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Ammo shortage has been going on since Covid started.

    My local Academy sport and outdoors had a line outside it every morning for months at 6am of people wanting to buy ammo…the price of which near doubled and you were limited to 2 boxes or something…I think that's eased off a bit now but I haven't been lately, just what I heard form my fellow Militia.

    From regular places, if they have any it’s usually a regular price but small gun stores will order it which costs a lot for shipping and then price gouge on top of it. I think ordering it the prices look fair but they kill you with shipping and I think it’s an invasion of privacy.

    Who is hoarding all this ammunition though? Who’s buying it up quicker than factories make it? I’m not believing it.
  5. #5
    Originally posted by Cowboy2013 Who is hoarding all this ammunition though? Who’s buying it up quicker than factories make it? I’m not believing it.


    I know a couple of people who hoard ammo..have thousands of rounds of the stuff, I usually keep 200-400 myself...I'm figuring if a need ever arises where I need 20,000 rounds of ammo..then I might as well just use 1 on myself and get it over with.
  6. #6
    Originally posted by Cowboy2013 I see 7.62x51 sometimes maybe because people don’t know what it is.





    From regular places, if they have any it’s usually a regular price but small gun stores will order it which costs a lot for shipping and then price gouge on top of it. I think ordering it the prices look fair but they kill you with shipping and I think it’s an invasion of privacy.

    Who is hoarding all this ammunition though? Who’s buying it up quicker than factories make it? I’m not believing it.

    dont you people have problems with not having enough truckers ?
  7. #7
    *YOU* people?!?!
  8. #8
    americunts.
  9. #9
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Cowboy2013 https://www.rt.com/russia/537254-bullet-manufacturers-loss-profit-sanctions/

    I thought this was something done a long time ago. I believe the United States has some kind of deal with American manufacturers and banning imports from a country like Russia prevents is from having affordable ammunition and would allow the United States to completely cut it off if they were threatened by citizens. Fuck Biden and Navalny that CIA/MI5 bitch. I hope Russia kills him.

    Edit: (Navalny, I mean because I’m not sure muh free speech covers Biden)

    Most Russian ammo is absolute shit that either doesn't cycle properly.
  10. #10
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Most Russian ammo is absolute shit that either doesn't cycle properly.

    or ...
Jump to Top