User Controls

how come you get muscle pains in your

Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Chest muscles hurt Everytime I have to fart. Or just before. Then the pain is gone. A sharp discomfort occured. Not an actual pain. Pain is a broken tooth, giving birth, leg spasm, passing a stone.

Still it's uncomfortable and it's on the left side.
    I didn't lift weights in a while so it's odd it is happening.

Going to go eat applesauce now.
    i have been casting death magic against various users of this forum that i believe are corrupt and evil. you are all going to start slowly wasting away so the world can become a better place

cigreting Dark Matter
    i had applesauce this morning
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready Chest muscles hurt Everytime I have to fart. Or just before. Then the pain is gone. A sharp discomfort occured. Not an actual pain. Pain is a broken tooth, giving birth, leg spasm, passing a stone.

Indegestion fatty
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Sounds like Covid...or a reaction to the vaccine. Time to get your affairs in order!
    Originally posted by stl1 Sounds like Covid…or a reaction to the vaccine. Time to get your affairs in order!

Stick to fixing toilet flappers Doctor.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    QUIT FOLLOWING ME AROUND, STALKER ! ! !
    I was here first gramps...take your meds
    I actually had difficulty breathing when I went for a walk so I headed back.

Had no problem walking up hill a few miles yesterday.
    One of the guys here at work thought he was having a heart attack about 5yrs ago, chest pain and feeling light headed...I drove him to the hospital and told him to give me a call when a doctor had looked at him.

He called me about 2hrs later and said "Come pick me up"...I asked what the doc said.."Indigestion".

...fucking lol and SMH
    You'll be dead in less than two years. Sorry. Good knowing you.
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ You'll be dead in less than two years. Sorry. Good knowing you.

NoU

Now go clean the frame of the signed Susan Rosenberg portrait you have of her in your shrine.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready Chest muscles hurt Everytime I have to fart. Or just before. Then the pain is gone. A sharp discomfort occured. Not an actual pain. Pain is a broken tooth, giving birth, leg spasm, passing a stone.

Sounds like you have a blockage that will lead to a heart attack if not treated.
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    maybe its the epicardial fat
    I felt fine this morning and ran on the treadmill.

but I should do a stress test in the next year. Covid still an issue. heart related stuff like that is pushed back months
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    How old are you and when did you get your Covid 2nd jab?

CDC
    COVID-19 Vaccination
    Clinical Care
    Clinical Considerations: Myocarditis and Pericarditis after Receipt of scary science thing COVID-19 Vaccines Among Adolescents and Young Adults
    Summary

Since April 2021, increased cases of myocarditis and pericarditis have been reported in the United States after scary science thing COVID-19 vaccination (Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna), particularly in adolescents and young adults. There has not been a similar reporting pattern observed after receipt of the Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine (Johnson & Johnson).

In most cases, patients who presented for medical care have responded well to medications and rest and had prompt improvement of symptoms. Reported cases have occurred predominantly in male adolescents and young adults 16 years of age and older. Onset was typically within several days after scary science thing COVID-19 vaccination, and cases have occurred more often after the second dose than the first dose. CDC and its partners are investigating these reports of myocarditis and pericarditis following scary science thing COVID-19 vaccination.
    May.. it says you should wait 8 months from the booster shot.

so Im not due till Jan?

I want to get my anual flu shot though. I dont know if they're mixing the two. Probably not.

I need to get a pneumonia shot too. I hadn't had one in over 10 years. I heard HepB is a big thing with pre-diabetics however I was taken off the Pre-Diabetes list. taken off the pills. Im buying sugar free treats.

When I eat a sugar cookie or 3 I get tired in 10 minutes. like I want to take a nap. I ate a big bowl of sugar ice cream and I had a hard time waking up the next day. Comatose almost.

also I need to do a sleep study for CPAP again. I came off of it when I lost weight but now Im snoring loudly again.
    The people who have been attacked with the dangerous experimental gene therapies and now have myocarditis and pericarditis as a result will have a 3-5 year life expectancy. Once they die, it's premeditated murder.
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready May.. it says you should wait 8 months from the booster shot.

so Im not due till Jan?

I want to get my anual flu shot though. I dont know if they're mixing the two. Probably not.

I need to get a pneumonia shot too. I hadn't had one in over 10 years.

You already have your immune system. You don't need any of this garbage.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Have Speedy Parker tell ya about the jails in Maricopa County...The Sheriff over there don't mess around.
Jump to Top