User Controls

Being a sociopath is the best on bundy

Dissociator African Astronaut
    I woke up and my dad was like "you look 35" so I went coughgel bundy on how hes a failure and raised someone who makes like 400 bad albums and does bundy all day and hes worthless and shit but alot more menacing and he thinks im on ketamine
    i was like
    its ketamine man u gotta disconnect your ego

he was like "you or me?"

is he on ketamine
    hes so slow
    bling bling Dark Matter
    pussy clat
    You should use your dads name for your drug orders to your house.
    Originally posted by Dissociator hes a failure and raised someone who makes like 400 bad albums and does bundy all day

Lol show him this website and say people here are hackers,child rapists, drug cooks/addicts, criminals and satanists.

LOOK AT WHAT IVE BECOME FATHER!!!!!

Also you should start cooking shake and bake meth at home.
    Honestly I think I'm one of the most respectable members of society on this forum.

Whether that's a good thing or not, idk. But at least I'm not a bundy degenerate. Just a plain ol' regular degenerate
    Do you go to work every day?
    God no, I wait for my monthly government payment to come in. Ie tonight. I would be much happier IF I COULD FUCKING GET MY MONEY OUT
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    ^why do you get government payments?
    Because I'm unemployed?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by reject Because I'm unemployed?

Don't act coy as if theres no other reason why a person can get government checks
    bundy can make anything better. wanna take some soon..
    When I did meth/heroin through 2015 I was pulling $1000 every 2 weeks from EI, but I had been paying into the system for 5 years and rarely took vacation or missed work in that time.

I have no sympathy for people on welfare, disability and other government services. I was homeless all year last year and now I have a good paying job and the most I ever got from welfare when I was homeless was $200/month from February-May and I would have taken more and paid it back if I could.
Jump to Top