User Controls

Have you ever called 911? If so, why?

WellHung Black Hole
    Folks, will ur story make me laugh or cry?
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    I once called 911 on this guy who was eating the free continental breakfast and using the pool while not being a registered guest at the hotel.
    I called 911 when my gf of the time ODed on Vicodin, she was in ICU for a week.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by stl1 I once called 911 on this guy who was eating the free continental breakfast and using the pool while not being a registered guest at the hotel.

i'm glad that guy wasn't me.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by stl1 I once called 911 on this guy who was eating the free continental breakfast and using the pool while not being a registered guest at the hotel.

yeah you would do some faggy shit like that
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    I called 911 a couple years ago. I was at an intersection at night when a guy on a bike rode out into the road and got hit by a van right in front of me. The guy flipped in the air and landed on his head. I ran out to check on him and saw some blood. The driver was pretty shaken up, so I called 911. The bicycle guy was ok and just had a bump on the head and even admitted that it was his fault. I gave a witness statement to the police.
    no

now that weed is legal i smell it constantly almost so much that it gets annoying but it's just a smell like nicotine or a bad gas in the air. my friends and i used to get the cops called on us for smoking weed because of the smell

what the fuck is wrong with people it would be like walking past a person smoking a cig and then you dial 911 because you dont like how it smells. actual snowflakes
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by cigreting yeah you would do some faggy shit like that

It was a joke, dummy.

Mattchew got it.
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Yes because McDonald's was out of dipping sauce
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by stl1 It was a joke, dummy.

Mattchew got it.

oke me so sori
    Originally posted by stl1 It was a joke, dummy.

Mattchew got it.

If you have to explain it...it wasn't a joke.
    G African Astronaut
    No, because I'm not a pussy.
    Never. I handle and attend to all so-called emergencies personally.
    blaster master victim of incest
    lockedin Tuskegee Airman
    The author of this post has returned to nothingness
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Originally posted by lockedin had to call the ambulance for a few people and called the fire department when a neighbor's house went up in flames but it had already been reported

hope i never end up having to call the cops, in almost any situation i'd rather shoot up a police station than let them try to help me

They could help you by suicide by cop.
    Originally posted by blaster master What about things like car crashes and medical emergencies that require an ambulance?

I'm easily able to handle any car crash, heart attack or dismembering.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    When a niggers shot nigger 70 feet from my front door is the only time I have ever called the cops period.
    I know there are more Karens than this on NIS...come on fess up your dems who have called 9/11 because some republican has a Trump2020 sticker still on his car.
    WellHung Black Hole

I'm fortunate to be able to enjoy a plethora of options where i live...so i usually opt for the hot breakfast buffet instead of going continental. I 'm willing to dress business casual to dine upper-crust. 👍😏
Jump to Top