User Controls

what are some good anonymous email providers?

  1. #1
    Kev African Astronaut
    secmail is fucked and not coming back, so what are some alternatives?

    protonmail requires java as well as a clearweb email for confirmation so fuck it

    mail2tor and similar are all blacklisted so useless, i should be still able to communicate with people with gmail accounts

    anyone got recommendations?
  2. #2
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I use cock.li
  3. #3
    Kev African Astronaut
    invite-only? are you fucking kidding me?
  4. #4
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    why anonymous?
  5. #5
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    oh shit it wasn't invite only last time I used it
  6. #6
    Kev African Astronaut
    Originally posted by aldra oh shit it wasn't invite only last time I used it

    give me an invite code, nigger

    ill give it a try
  7. #7
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Kev secmail is fucked and not coming back, so what are some alternatives?

    protonmail requires java as well as a clearweb email for confirmation so fuck it

    mail2tor and similar are all blacklisted so useless, i should be still able to communicate with people with gmail accounts

    anyone got recommendations?

    In your case I recommend https://bit.ly/3FHGVM0
  8. #8
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Do what ISIS does. Share the login to a gmail account and edit draft messages without ever sending an email. Send a code word or something through your burner phone notifying the recipient when you’re done and they can go read your draft and edit it as their response. Or don’t send a code word; just know to check it before or after a certain time every day.
  9. #9
    proton mail pgk[plkrg[prl[plr[wle4p=
  10. #10
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Ajax Do what ISIS does. Share the login to a gmail account and edit draft messages without ever sending an email. Send a code word or something through your burner phone notifying the recipient when you’re done and they can go read your draft and edit it as their response. Or don’t send a code word; just know to check it before or after a certain time every day.

    The FBI uses the same method to communicate with their confidential human resources. I know I taught them to do it in 2009.
  11. #11
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker The FBI uses the same method to communicate with their confidential human resources. I know I taught them to do it in 2009.

    I believe it. US intelligence agencies usually lag behind terrorist organizations in terms of technology, pay, intelligence, and just about everything else.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top