User Controls

How Education Makes you Dumber

Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    This perfectly explains why there are so many degreed idiots floating around.

accepting youtube recomemdations without figuring why they re recomended for you is evem dumber.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Shlomo, you must have three doctorates as ignorant as you are!
    lockedin Tuskegee Airman
    The author of this post has returned to nothingness
    Originally posted by lockedin OP is proof that access to information can't overcome low IQ

Originally posted by vindicktive vinny accepting youtube recomemdations without figuring why they re recomended for you is evem dumber.

Originally posted by stl1 Shlomo, you must have three doctorates as ignorant as you are!

Not nearly as ignorant as three stooges who refuse to view anything that doesn't fit in their echo chamber.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Not nearly as ignorant as three stooges who refuse to view anything that doesn't fit in their echo chamber.

i do watch them but theres something insidious about youtube's recomendation mechanism / algor.

the more you click on its recomendation the more youtube knows ahout you as their product. do not click unless theyre what you searched for.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny i do watch them but theres something insidious about youtube's recomendation mechanism / algor.

the more you click on its recomendation the more youtube knows ahout you as their product. do not click unless theyre what you searched for.

You do you
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    imagine spending all day copypasting CNN articles then calling someone else 'Shlomo'
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top