User Controls

Fona 10-9-2021

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Actually slept last night so now I am on a day schedule I guess.
    Woke up at 5am this morning.
    Played Minecraft for a couple of hours as I drank my coffee and thought about what to do with my weekend.
    As soon as my laundry finishes washing and drying I will be going out to hopefully achieve a few things.
    This morning my goals are to,

-Hit up Kohls and return my Gel Venture 8's
    -Visit another shoe store in hopes of finding new shoes.
    -Stop at Goodwill and try to find another keyboard and mouse for my Linux desktop.
    -Swing by my mom's house to visit and check on my dogs.
    -Pick up some transmission fluid and perhaps an antifreeze tester.

My friend wants to hang out today and will probably be free right around the time I am finishing up all my goals.
    We will most likely grab some lunch and maybe do some gaming. I am not really sure what we are going to do today.

While I wait for my clothes to wash I am doing a bit of posting and also cleaning up my apartment some.
    STL1 made me feel like a shit head for not realizing people view the way you live as a reflection on how you are as a person in other aspects of life.
    My bathtub is not draining too well and I would like to look at fixing that today.
    Also I have a broken lightbulb stuck in a light socket that has been bugging me for a year now that I would like to also fix.

Not this next weekend but the following week after, I will be staying at my mom's house for a few days as she goes out of town.
    My hope is to prepare myself well enough that while I am staying there I can take those few days to pull my car into her garage and get some much needed work done on it while I borrow another car to commute to work.
    The one brake is bad and needs a new rotor and I should probably put on a different brake pad too.
    Might need antifreeze.
    Planning on changing the oil and checking all the fluids.
    Lastly I want to get a couple new tires on it before winter.
    If I am lucky my car will last me through this winter.
    I have held onto it this long in a big part due to the fact it has a bad ass 4 wheel drive power train system that not even my Jeep had.
    It is an older car and has some issues so I am reluctant to sink too much money into it as at some point I know I will need to replace it and I'm still trying to save up for that day.

I will update you later on how everything turns out today.
    I hope everyone enjoys their weekend.
    TTYL
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    I forgot to mention that there is a garage sale I will be passing on my way home that I hope to stop at.
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Did a bunch yesterday but not quite everything I had planned.

The fog was too thick to get on the hiway so I did my trip in reverse.
    Stopped at a community garage sale and spend 6 bucks on some random shit.
    Then stopped to visit my mom.
    My buddy called to hang out so I met up with him and we walked around a mall and a flea market.
    After that I went to my dad's and helped him with some furniture.
    I was on my way home and my car died but I got it going again.
    Didnt have it in me to do much more and I was asleep by 7:30
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    You should buy a sega master system at one of those garage sales.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top