User Controls

at least you didnt go this far, wariat

STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]

he was just sentenced to state prison on the 5th. this guy is fucked... i mean a special kind of fucked... oh goodness -- i really wish i could see what all the other convicts are going to do to him before he gets his life taken... which is exactly whats going to happen to him.

Carlsbad man gets eight life terms without parole for molesting young girls

VISTA, CA — A Carlsbad man convicted of molesting four girls between the ages of 3 and 7 years old — victims who authorities said were provided by their babysitter — was sentenced this week to eight terms of life in prison without the possibility of parole.
    Samuel Cabrera Jr., now 28, was also sentenced to more than 300 years on top of the multiple life terms. He was sentenced Monday in Vista Superior Court by Judge Daniel Goldstein, who presided over the trial.

In October 2019, it took a North County jury about two hours to find him guilty of 35 charges related the molestations of young girls, including a developmentally delayed 7-year-old who was unable to speak and could not communicate what was happening to her.

Among the evidence: hundreds of videos he had recorded of himself molesting victims. The incidents occurred between early 2014 and mid-2016.

Some encounters were caught on multiple cameras at varying angles. There were recordings of four girls: two 7-year-olds, a 3-year-old, and a child who was about 3 years old at the time. In some instances, the victim was blindfolded.

Cabrera’s then-girlfriend, Brittney Lyon, is also charged. Authorities said Lyon, a babysitter, brought the children to him.

She was in court Wednesday for a status hearing, and will return in December to set a trial date. Both cases were slowed by COVID-19 delays.

During Cabrera’s trial, Deputy District Attorney Jodi Breton told the Superior Court jury that the molestations came to light when one of the 7-year-old girls told her mother in 2016 that she no longer wanted to go anywhere with Lyon, a family friend who sometimes babysat her.

The child then disclosed the abuse.

The disclosure eventually led police to Cabrera. In his car they found a double-locked box containing six computer hard drives with hundreds of videos, Breton told the jury.

The videos showed other victims, and soon police were able to figure out the identity another child on the tapes, a developmentally delayed 7-year-old girl on the autism spectrum. At the time of the incidents, she was not able bathe or dress herself, nor could she speak.

Carlsbad police, faced with other unknown victims on the tapes, took their investigation public in search of parents who’d hired Lyon, a San Marcos resident who had advertised her services on a babysitting website.

One woman spotted a news story and reached out. She would learn from investigators that her 3-year-old daughter was on one of the tapes
    WellHung Black Hole
    The babysitter who brought the scumbag his victims shud get life in prison, also. She is just as bad.
    Post pic of the girlfriend babysitter.

ETA: N/M...rougher than a bears ass.

WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Post pic of the girlfriend babysitter.

ETA: N/M…rougher than a bears ass.

🤮
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    I dont understand why you would even compare me in any way to what this guy did or him in any way?
    blaster master victim of incest
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    my bad dawg
    probably you would red. when have i espressed sny attraction for little kids or three yr olds? maybe youre talking about yourself there bud.
    wariat is worse
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Wariat I dont understand why you would even compare me in any way to what this guy did or him in any way?

Because you talk, walk, and act like a rapist and a child abuser
    troon African Astronaut
    it's pretty fucked up to be an ugly fat cunt, yet still be prettier than your gf
    Originally posted by Solstice Because you talk, walk, and act like a rapist and a child abuser

lol in what way? what about yourself. you walk talk and act like a complete cunt and a imberable alcoholic/drug addict.
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Wariat lol in what way? what about yourself. you walk talk and act like a complete cunt and a imberable alcoholic/drug addict.

Lol whatever makes you feel better about yourself you piece of shit scum sucking faggot
    I like myself unlike you. I accept myself.
    I could see wariat doing something like this or even worse if he got rejected enough and snapped and went on a polish nonce spree
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I could see wariat doing something like this or even worse if he got rejected enough and snapped and went on a polish nonce spree

lol @ 'polish nonce spree'
    I think morelike Sophie or Vinnie but thats just me.
    stop deflecting
Jump to Top