User Controls

F-18s hotdog'd our Condo just now

Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Blue Angels are in town.

Reminds me of the NAS I grew up near as a kid in the 60s and early 70s. they would piss people off practicing (during the vietnam war)

rumbled the house. It was always entertaining until one crashed into an Apartment complex 5 blocks away killing like 40 people which could of been 200 had the Apartment luckily not been so occupied. most people were out that night.

YEP!

I hope it's clear this Saturday. I would ask Luigi to hang out and we can video tape it but umm he's going to Holster to the Ren Fest and be like Drinking Ale and Grab Assing Wenches (or squires-- Its Non-Binary Times Yo.. Dont Be Haten)

Edited: Oh Cool. Found this video. Was looking for it a long time.

^ Also the Jet wasnt an F18 or F14 or whatever they flew back then. It was (a Corsair US Navy trainer jet?) 1950s older model coming out from Livermore and flying to Mare Island Naval base. they ran rumors that the pilot probably lit a cig up in the cockpit and it caught fire. also the mushroom cloud was suspect. People wanted to know if it was carrying Napalm. like Right. why would it of been?
    is that like prarie dogging
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood is that like prarie dogging

say what you mean
    nigger
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood nigger

loser! Racist loser who refuses to work.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Your tax dollars hard at work.
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready loser! Racist loser who refuses to work.
    How can I refuse work when i'm not employed?
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready ^ Also the Jet wasnt an F18 or F14 or whatever they flew back then.

How do you know it wasn't an Alien spacecraft shapeshifted into that of a F18 or F14? Keep drinking the gov koolaid kid.
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    i miss going to those airshows with my parents when i was a toddler.

its still fun now -- it was just more exciting for me when i was a kid.
    Originally posted by STER0S i miss going to those airshows with my parents when i was a toddler.

its still fun now – it was just more exciting for me when i was a kid.

take shrooms
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson How do you know it wasn't an Alien spacecraft shapeshifted into that of a F18 or F14? Keep drinking the gov koolaid kid.

Maybe it wasn't even a blue angel cause Biden is preparing the big war on Americans n their guns
Jump to Top