User Controls

I harbor superstition about Covid-19 virus

I am not one of those anti science nuts that thinks masks are actually porous holograms and vaccines are made from microships. I take all the recommended precautions by the regulatory authorities and stay safe.

But every time I go outside I feel as if I have been tainted by Chinese magic evils. The spirits of the dead, ghosts and ghouls, like a miasma. I am convinced every surface of everything is coated in covid particles including plastic grocery bags and mail. The only thing protecting me from these evils is my faith in God and the truth of the triangles.

Fucking staying safe the only reason I am still alive is cure magic and prayer

AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    I put my faith in my immune system.
    With a 99.7% chance of recovery I think I'm going to be OK!!
    I also put my faith in the almighty meatball in the sky-may you all be touched by his noodley appendage.
    Triangles are cool with me also maybe you should say your a TRIANGLICAN.
    TRIANGOLIAN
    TRIANGULITTE
    TRIANGLATON
    TRIANGUVIAN
    TRIANGESE
    I can smell miasma

AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]

LOOL
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    TRIANGARGANTUAN
    mmG African Astronaut
    Kill yourself so the virus can't get to you first
    Ends up there really isn't even any virus. According to dozens and dozens of Freedom of Information requests, no health department in the world has any records indicating the genomic sequence of SARS COV-2. So this theoretical virus has never been isolated by any country in the world. Some are saying all the other viruses, like Swine Flu and Avian Flu are all fake as well and no genomic sequence records exist for them. So we've been duped for decades, all for massive profit.
    Originally posted by mmG Kill yourself so the virus can't get to you first

I fear nothing for I have superstitious rituals to protect me from bad Chinese Juju and negative karma

*spits thrice in a triangle*

Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Ends up there really isn't even any virus. According to dozens and dozens of Freedom of Information requests, no health department in the world has any records indicating the genomic sequence of SARS COV-2. So this theoretical virus has never been isolated by any country in the world. Some are saying all the other viruses, like Swine Flu and Avian Flu are all fake as well and no genomic sequence records exist for them. So we've been duped for decades, all for massive profit.

yeah okay sure it's all just holograms man we are living in the simulation!! hurr durr

I sense a powerful dark evil ever since I saw China get fucked up live on the news and not the FAKE NEWS I only watch real news. China unleashed an evil on the world.

I fight evil
    I, too, battle evildoers.
    You need to drink your cum the haploids in it will use their half genome to combat The full RNA genome of the coronavirus diploid cum GATTACA and badabing babading ta daaa cum virus. 💯💯💯💯
    mmG African Astronaut
    More like homoloids
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I am not one of those anti science nuts that thinks masks are actually porous holograms and vaccines are made from microships. I take all the recommended precautions by the regulatory authorities and stay safe.

But every time I go outside I feel as if I have been tainted by Chinese magic evils. The spirits of the dead, ghosts and ghouls, like a miasma. I am convinced every surface of everything is coated in covid particles including plastic grocery bags and mail. The only thing protecting me from these evils is my faith in God and the truth of the triangles.

Humans have been living in microbial filth since the first primate stood on 2 feet and threw poop at his tree neighbor. Your brainwashing is thinking before covid things were clean and nice.
    I never thought that, but now things are even dirtier, the unpure magi dirt of the far east

mmG African Astronaut
    I want to torch your flesh with a flamethrower?
    Originally posted by mmG I want to torch your flesh with a flamethrower?

Balanced by metal

mmG African Astronaut
    Fire overcomes metal
    Rock beats scissors.
    troon African Astronaut
    Just to be safe, make sure you sanitize yourself and your home on a regular basis.
Jump to Top