User Controls

I'm currently caring for 3 canines named Murphy, Ralphie, & Patches...

WellHung Black Hole
    Folks, Ralphie sumtimes jubilantly jumps up to greet me and accidentally gets me with his nails, and i get scratches.
    wariat would like to watch them for an afternoon
    The local vet quoted me $384 to have the nads removed off my cat, The Houston Humane society quoted me $50 but is a 40 mile drive...
    I can probably figure it out for $25
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I can probably figure it out for $25

name that tune!
    The tune is povidone iodine solution and a sharp knife
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood The tune is povidone iodine solution and a sharp knife

your momma is a sharp knife.
    You want your balls removed too? I can do a 2 for 1 special.

STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    i guess ralphie gets turned into adobo then
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by STER0S i guess ralphie gets turned into adobo then

he is a Chihuahua
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson The local vet quoted me $384 to have the nads removed off my cat, The Houston Humane society quoted me $50 but is a 40 mile drive…

its worth the trip, no, for those savings?
    Originally posted by WellHung its worth the trip, no, for those savings?

He drives a humvee 1st gen.. so prolly a wash in savings
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson The local vet quoted me $384 to have the nads removed off my cat, The Houston Humane society quoted me $50 but is a 40 mile drive…

You might want to check what the local Planned Parenthood doctors would charge insofar as they're probably looking for work.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready He drives a humvee 1st gen.. so prolly a wash in savings

With bald tires that he got from the used tire store.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by WellHung its worth the trip, no, for those savings?

It's not just the drive it's also the waiting around, having to take a day off work and the time...they said drop it off at like 8am and pick it up at 4-5pm...

The 40 mile drive on a weekday in Houston would probably be close to 2hrs each way...so dropping it off, going home and then doing the back and forth again...plus the waste of a day off etc etc.

The local vet is like 5 mins from the house and they'll do it on a Saturday.

I'll probably go with the local vet.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    RUN, PUSSY...RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson It's not just the drive it's also the waiting around, having to take a day off work and the time…they said drop it off at like 8am and pick it up at 4-5pm…

The 40 mile drive on a weekday in Houston would probably be close to 2hrs each way…so dropping it off, going home and then doing the back and forth again…plus the waste of a day off etc etc.

The local vet is like 5 mins from the house and they'll do it on a Saturday.

I'll probably go with the local vet.

Just let him keep his balls, save the money, and everyone is happy.
    Originally posted by mmQ Just let him keep his balls, save the money, and everyone is happy.

The balls have to go...only 1 set per household I'm afraid.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson The balls have to go…only 1 set per household I'm afraid.

Just remove your own then. All you need to pay for is a knife and some gauze and you probably already own both.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson The balls have to go…only 1 set per household I'm afraid.

Just let DTE move in with you, Jiggly.

She can keep yours in her purse.
Jump to Top