User Controls

Why do people insist on an absurd level of cleanliness?

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Im not nearly the dirty filth ball that junkie Fona was but I still dont put too much effort into cleaning.
    I let stuff get messy.
    It's not like it is hurting anything.
    I do like keeping my kitchen semi clean so i can cook.
    I sound like a bitch.
    Fuck.
    Did your cousin make you clean up your bachelor mess?
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Did your cousin make you clean up your bachelor mess?

No.
    Really have done much except move my desk to a new corner to stare into.
    And I hung up the lama painting.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    people don't consciously think this but i make an effort to consciously think about these things. And what it comes down to is, the same reason people judge you when you are looking unkempt yourself or not well dressed. If the place where you live looks like a mess that sends a signal to people. How the signal is interpreted is determined on an individual basis but generally it tells people you don't got your life together as well as you probably should have, or as they would like.

Why would you care about what other people think? because negative social stimulus is a call to action, and designed to help you realize thing. How? Same reason pain is useful, when you were smol you probably burned yourself one time on something hot. That taught you not to touch hot things. Know what i'm sizzling?
    Originally posted by Sophie people don't consciously think this but i make an effort to consciously think about these things. And what it comes down to is, the same reason people judge you when you are looking unkempt yourself or not well dressed. If the place where you live looks like a mess that sends a signal to people. How the signal is interpreted is determined on an individual basis but generally it tells people you don't got your life together as well as you probably should have, or as they would like.

Why would you care about what other people think? because negative social stimulus is a call to action, and designed to help you realize thing. How? Same reason pain is useful, when you were smol you probably burned yourself one time on something hot. That taught you not to touch hot things. Know what i'm sizzling?

Ill do it.
    Leave me alone.
Jump to Top