User Controls

If you agree with the left.

  1. #1
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    You are a wise intellectual.

    If you disagree you are clearly evil, stupid, not worthy of the conversation, and don't deserve a seat at the table.

    Who does this sound like?
  2. #2
    pedobashers
  3. #3
    lockedin Houston
    This post has been edited by a bot I made to preserve my privacy.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  4. #4
    I don't know I don't really pay much attention to left/right politics discourse anymore and I am starting to think that all political ideologies are wrong, everyone is stupid and the only way anything ever gets done is when a greedy wealthy capitalist does it and pays for it themselves.

  5. #5
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by lockedin i agree with the left on probably 80% of issues, the remaining 20% makes me a fascist to them though

    You are 20% evil and stupid.
  6. #6
    When I express my true political beliefs the left and right tells me that i'm evil. No YOU Are all evil, I am the only sane one left. The government has no natural role in the economy!

  7. #7
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood When I express my true political beliefs the left and right tells me that i'm evil. No YOU Are all evil, I am the only sane one left. The government has no natural role in the economy!


    If that image is your world view I laugh and spit beer at you from my nose.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  8. #8
    I didn't make it, but it sounds like you.

  9. #9
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I didn't make it, but it sounds like you.


    You need a hearing test.
  10. #10
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I don't know I don't really pay much attention to left/right politics discourse anymore and I am starting to think that all political ideologies are wrong, everyone is stupid and the only way anything ever gets done is when a greedy wealthy capitalist does it and pays for it themselves.

    If a guy who started an online bookstore can send himself to space, you can too!
  11. #11
    I truly believe that. The government are a bunch of pussy faggots. I can build my own damn nuclear laser sail rocket space house if it wasn't for THOSE DANG DIRTY REGULATIONS!!!

  12. #12
    US politics are laughable 2 parties only...left right...same shite.

    Teeny tiny differences between the two and both sides politicizing any social issue that hasn't already been politicized.

    Both basically offering the dumb masses the same shit in a slightly different package.

    Healthcare - Either pay directly or indirectly
    Education - Either pay directly or indirectly
    Abortion - Either breed more stupid niggas to kill later or kill them at the outset
    etc etc
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  13. #13
    Sudo Dark Matter [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Hey speedy if you are a supple young 8 year old boy and life is an aggressively touchy uncle, what happened to you?
  14. #14
  15. #15
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    How do you morons not see that politics is a big puppet show played to give you the illusion you have some control over the organization of your societies?

    Fools


    .
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  16. #16
    RIPtotse Tuskegee Airman
    Sounds like the left


    Yay let’s get a bigger government and insist on a hidden form of socialism!!

    No please God no…
    Smaller government for the win.

    Government’s track record is absolute shit and everything they get involved in turns to shit or was shit in the first place.

    I don’t understand why people don’t see this more clearly.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  17. #17
    Quick Mix Ready Naturally Camouflaged [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood

    Is that his boxabl in Texas?
Jump to Top