User Controls

horror as bus smashes through Albert Square leaving 11 facing death

bling bling Dark Matter
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/2687740/eastenders-horror-as-bus-smashes-through-albert-square-leaving-11-characters-facing-death/
    >caring this much about a soap opera

Must be a slow news day
    Not Albert triangle ∆
    Why can't I make a fucking triangle on my phone
    ♦♥♠♣
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Hash Slinging Slasher Why can't I make a fucking triangle on my phone

cause you have an old phone?
    I never get old *slaps knee*

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    this vehicular rampage trend is getting out of hand
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by aldra this vehicular rampage trend is getting out of hand

It's a highly effective strategy, far better than suicide bombing or spree shootings. I can't remember how long ago I saw how clear this was. With some simple modifications and a mass gathering you could turn a vehicle into an unbelieveable killing weapon. The standard defense of physical structures blocking your path are very easily bypassed, just think about the fundamental factors, what you're essentially trying to do. They're impotent, or at least they wholly would be if it weren't for the general level of intelligence of the average jihadist. I'm confident I could kill 100K+ with the most effective strategies I have ascertained (Of course I have no plans to.).
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Malice It's a highly effective strategy, far better than suicide bombing or spree shootings. I can't remember how long ago I saw how clear this was.

When you played gta?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Malice It's a highly effective strategy, far better than suicide bombing or spree shootings. I can't remember how long ago I saw how clear this was. With some simple modifications and a mass gathering you could turn a vehicle into an unbelieveable killing weapon. The standard defense of physical structures blocking your path are very easily bypassed, just think about the fundamental factors, what you're essentially trying to do. They're impotent, or at least they wholly would be if it weren't for the general level of intelligence of the average jihadist. I'm confident I could kill 100K+ with the most effective strategies I have ascertained (Of course I have no plans to.).

if you were to really plan ahead, you could combine the three - armor on the truck, automatic weapon out the window and explosives triggered when the ignition is cut.

generally speaking spree killers and terrorists aren't the brightest of sparks - I guess the rising popularity of vehicular attacks come from how easy it is to get a truck and bring it to the target area. it always confuses me why there are so few of them considering the sheer number of people living in poverty and/or suffering from severe mental illness, though - statistically I would've thought more people with nothing of note and no future would react violently, but I guess that's another thread.
    Car bombs when.
      ∆
    ∆ ∆
      ▲
    ▲ ▲

▲           ▲
    ▼    ▼    ▼    ▼
    ▲    ▲    ▲    ▲
        ▼           ▼

Post last edited by Phoenix at 2017-01-25T09:21:28.243766+00:00
    bling bling Dark Matter
    fuc off retardd u come back jus too shiyt up my thred fuc u
    bling bling Dark Matter
    Originally posted by aldra if you were to really plan ahead, you could combine the three - armor on the truck, automatic weapon out the window and explosives triggered when the ignition is cut.

ADN A RAKE WEN U GOTTA JUNNP OWT AND CLEAR THE BODYS JAMMING UR 14 INCH ALLOYS

UNLESS U PUT A BARRIER SO LOW U CONT JUNNP CURBS

FUCCING NOODS!¬!¬!¬
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    lol noods¬¬¬¬

¬¬
    ¬¬¬¬

¬
    bling bling Dark Matter
    THEY LIFTEDD THE BUS OMHG
Jump to Top