User Controls

who has HBO? Monica Lewinsky

Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    this is her second film production on Bill Clinton. the first on HBO was his Impeachment and now she is showing her side. Good for her. Plus she's making money from it. instead of selling her book to some book distributor and hacking the spec. she herself is telling her side.

I used to like Bill. I always thought he was doing good for funding schools with federal money for Computer CS and IT(T) education and getting public libraries nation wide to modernizing the media rooms with new computers in the 1990s.

then the fucker signed that NAFTA bill which wasn't even his Idea, it was President Bush Srs concept that was more advantageous for big corporations to outsource all Jobs both office and tech industry manufacturing. this is why Silicon Valley had died and everything moved to San Francisco for the Dot Com. from Hardware bust to eCommerce boom 50 miles north. At least it stayed in the bay area but San Jose is just now recovering from the lost of hardware to China (which china outsources to other asian countries and pays their employees 50 cents an hour)

Why would a liberal do this for the GOP? because they're all sleeping with one another. Bush Sr and Jr and Clintons and eventually Obama all got in bed with Satan. Fuckers like Lucky Larry Silverstein and his Buddy Trump?

Stop pretending like it matters if its left or right. they dont give a fuck about their own party. they're all making big money. whatever happen to the Haitian funding from the first quake? they never got that money from 12 years ago. now they had an even worse quake and no one even bothered covering it much. because it was just the hype at the time. Plus perverts posing as Christians kidnapping children for what many believe to be Sex Trade. Oh your kid will do better in the States cause your shits all fucked up .. we'll return them when they're 18.
    Doctor : [laughs] Right, kick ass. Well, don't want to sound like a dick or nothin', but, ah... it says on your chart that you're fucked up. Ah, you talk like a fag, and your shit's all retarded. What I'd do, is just like... like... you know, like, you know what I mean, like...

Idiocracy 2006. I have seen it in the past but just saw it as a comedy movie with some potential reality for a dystopian future but it just gets more and more realistic. it probably will happen in some form. maybe not that silly like a giant heap trash pile but Japan TV already has "Kick him in the balls" kind of comedy shows. And the USA Loves to remake Japanese films.. so
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    i bet hillary was there taking pictures when bill was getting his dick sucked by her
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I don't want to hear rumors but it has been circulated that they understood their marriage as being Open from the start and that it was common for couples to swing to stay together. by creating an understanding over reaction to jealousy which destroys a marriage.

no one is willing to take DNA test it seems. it would be interesting to see if someone related to someone other than Bill Clinton and Hilary is closely related to their daughter. some suggest she looks nothing like bill.

My memory is cross fading with other events right now. sucks because its been so long. you have to reread shit that might crossover.
    dawg i wouldnt be surprised if hillary was the one who came up to monica and said 'hey do you want to suck my husband's dick?'
    Originally posted by STER0S dawg i wouldnt be surprised if hillary was the one who came up to monica and said 'hey do you want to suck bill's dick?'

She was lead into thinking wow, most powerful man in the world and when discovered by former lover Paula Jones (of Bill clinton), Hilary then turned on her and Paula.. I forget the whole story. I looked at it as proof of Bill Lying to the public for years before admitting to it. most people thought he would take the 5th and deal with it out of court.

he can not be trusted. nor his wife. then they raised hundreds of millions (if not over a billion) and never released the funds until the last few years, over years?.. but kept the interest and probably 20% by law.. which used to be 10 which is hundreds of millions.

this is just basic knowledge. the details you have to look up, you'll get different versions in the finest details and the bottom line is Hilary destroyed Monica Lewinsky for like 20 plus years. She couldn't find work. Black Listed (sounds familiar) and finally got her pay back.

"Put it in God's hands and in time.."

the funds I was talking about was for the first Haitian Quack over a decade ago.
    kek quack
    frala Avant garde shartist
    She’s got one on Hulu too doesn’t she? Lol
    Originally posted by frala She’s got one on Hulu too doesn’t she? Lol

It might be HBO production who released it to hulu subscribers as a film lease. they're trying to get as much money as possible. or the one on Hulu might be the older film she produced on HBO 2 years ago about the Paula Jones scandal which is like saying Paula Jones was Totse and Monica was rdfrn. I wonder who will become NIS
    No they appear to be two separate documentaries from what I just googled. I mean for the love of God she is milking that blowjob for all it was worth.
    Originally posted by frala No they appear to be two separate documentaries from what I just googled. I mean for the love of God she is milking that blowjob for all it was worth.

Do you honestly blame her? she got Black Listed. don't tell me you worship Hilary.

I mean if she wasn't such a crazy bitch I could see her having a lovable persona but too many facts have come to fact.
    She sucked a married President’s dick. Lol. Did you think she was gonna be the next Princess Di? Lol.

I don’t give a fuck about Hillary. That’s just common sense. Cry me a cancel culture river full of Bill’s cum why don’t ya?
    Originally posted by frala She sucked a married President’s dick. Lol. Did you think she was gonna be the next Princess Di? Lol.

I don’t give a fuck about Hillary. That’s just common sense. Cry me a cancel culture river full of Bill’s cum why don’t ya?

in a way I agree. she states she is being full transparent (common phrase and practice now) and taking full responsibility for doing so. Its just that her story coming out now reopens a case of many on this lying fuck who stared into the cameras of the faces of people sitting on their couches, eating chips and slamming down 2-lit of Dr Pepper (thats my fantasy right now) and it will open all the other shit on him and her. we need to rid all of these same face and anyone associated to them and replace with people who are serious about focusing on our Nation first.
    i wonder if she has good technique
    Listen. No one is serious about fixing this nation bc everyone is still slamming 2 liters and choking on cocks and chips ok?

And trust me Lewinsky was just as transparent back then as she is now. She probably just needs to pay the rent.
    Originally posted by frala Listen. No one is serious about fixing this nation bc everyone is still slamming 2 liters and choking on cocks and chips ok?

And trust me Lewinsky was just as transparent back then as she is now. She probably just needs to pay the rent.

hey.. at least she didnt have to make up some BS version of her side. it's probably 96 percent accurate (4 percent inserted memory from all the years)

go with the trend. it keeps us from thinking about Covid19 or Taliban selling half their catalog left behind to Iran to roll into State of Israel.

SoI going full ballistic and southern baptist holding snakes and turpentine & pushing the Big Red Jesus Button so we can all GO HOME!
    Meh the Taliban is more interesting don’t you think? I don’t know all of this shit is played out.
    The Taliban is laughing at us. what was it all for?

America is dying. we're all in limboland. wish I could have shitloads of money and get to move to some cool Euro Country like way out in the Irish Countryside owning a farm and a sod roof on a traditional home. or even her in a state that will be ignored for sometime. Not Alaska. I hate Bears

the stateline high dessert between Cali and Nevada.

or like umm Denmark or some shit
    Can you do the limbo though?
    Originally posted by frala Can you do the limbo though?

no.. my back is fucked up. or are you drunk and being semi-codey again Hmmmmm?

Limbo is like Cuban or some shit. "I wanna go to Cuba" -1959 before shit went south
Jump to Top