User Controls

At what age is innocence lost

I'd say 4, that's when a normal person starts lying and such...google says:

Generally the age between 18-21 when adolescents are no longer considered minors and are granted the full rights and responsibilities of an adult, can be said to be the age when innocence is lost

FUCKING LOL AT GOOGLE THE DUMB FUCKS...18...YEAH I WAS A FUCKING ANGEL WHEN I WAS 17...
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    The scientific answer is about age 7.
    Originally posted by mmQ The scientific answer is about age 7.

Thank you Doctor Feelgood.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Thank you Doctor Feelgood.

I'm Dr. Green Thumb.

Nah my answer is wrong probably but it's the age where kids essentially stop putting everything they learn into their subconscious mind.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    I was about 4 when I burned down the woods by my house and blamed it on my older brothers friend BOBO.
    I lied to the cops and the fire chief they all knew I was lying and got in trouble anyway.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by AngryOnion I was about 4 when I burned down the woods by my house and blamed it on my older brothers friend BOBO.
    I lied to the cops and the fire chief they all knew I was lying and got in trouble anyway.

Can you expound ? I like this story.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Ya ok.
    Me and my friend Timmy would start small fires so one day I went out by myself and shit got out of control.
    I ran to the house and tried to get the garden hose but it wasn't long enough to reach the woods.
    Then I tried throwing sand at the fire but was really getting big so I gave up and told my mom I was tired and was going to bed.
    I figured when I woke up the fire would be gone but that didn't work out.
    The neighbor saw the smoke and called the fire department then I got in trouble.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    So like, how big did the fire get ? Did you get in trouble and what were the consequences ?
    DrugSmuggler African Astronaut
    Upon your first exposure to humans
    Originally posted by mmQ The scientific answer is about age 7.

that was the age he joined the guild of bacha bazis to put foods on the floor (because dalits didnt have chairs and table).

Jump to Top