This is why Poland can be a scary place guys

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    watch this video:

at 56 seconds in it gets interesting.
    wat would u guys do fuys?
    after they broke his car all over and the guy still ran after him would you even have the legal right in poland to go backward and run him over? wat u guys fink?
    I would shoot them with my polish long gun
    Worthless cops.
    Originally posted by Wariat wat would u guys do fuys?

Well I wouldn't have sat there letting them tear my car up for starters...dumb fuck driver.
    yea but what could he really do?
    Originally posted by Wariat yea but what could he really do?

Um drive off and around their vehicle as he eventually did...after they'd chewed his car up...what a dumbass.
    If he had mace or you being him would you risk getting hurt and get out of your car putting your eggs in one basket or the mace against them?
    Originally posted by Wariat If he had mace or you being him would you risk getting hurt and get out of your car putting your eggs in one basket or the mace against them?

Well I have a license to carry and Texas has a stand your ground law, if I felt in danger I'd have used it..though they would likely quit their behavior once I'd drawn my weapon and they saw it.

More likely though is I'd just have driven off as they approached me car and gone on my way laughing at the tools.
    poland or europe isnt texas by any means nor do your laws apply here. im asking how youd behave in the said country or area of the world this happened in not texas. plus dont you have to show your weapon first or make any attempt to dissolve the situaiton like warn your attackers before shooting them even in texas in the. iddle of the street?
    ok nm you said you would draw it first.
    Originally posted by Wariat poland or europe isnt texas by any means nor do your laws apply here. im asking how youd behave in the said country or area of the world this happened in not texas.

I already answered that, I'd have driven off before they got to my car...laughing as I went.
    what if they followed and now youre dealing with lunatics andin a country with worthless cops?
    Originally posted by Wariat what if they followed and now youre dealing with lunatics andin a country with worthless cops?

I'd lose them in traffic with my superior driving skills.
    Originally posted by Wariat plus dont you have to show your weapon first or make any attempt to dissolve the situaiton like warn your attackers before shooting them even in texas in the. iddle of the street?

No, that's actually illegal, it's called Brandishing or Deadly conduct. You are only supposed to draw your weapon if you are going to use it.
    what i mean is warn them before actually shooting unless theyre running at you with a knife or something right?
    Originally posted by Wariat what i mean is warn them before actually shooting unless theyre running at you with a knife or something right?

No, that's brandishing...waving your gun around is illegal. Too many people used their weapons to threaten people when such a threat was not necessary. The rule is you only draw your weapon if you are going to use it...anything else "as a warning" is deemed threatening/brandishing/deadly conduct.

Now obviously people still do this and I'm sure in certain circumstances you wouldn't be charged...but in your scenario of someone running at you with a knife you'd just shoot them as you would have a right to do...you wouldn't waste your time waving it around hoping they'd stop.

Waving your gun to "scare someone" though is brandishing...I've had that happen to me a couple of times on the freeway where some road rage action is going on and the other driver held up their gun etc.

ETA: One nogga held up a toy gun with the fucking orange thing still on the end of it

ETA2: btw, I have insurance to cover me if I shoot someone and the victim or family sue me...the insurance is like $10 a month and covers you for legal expenses in such an event for upto a million bucks (or some figure like that).
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson ETA2: btw, I have insurance to cover me if I shoot someone and the victim or family sue me…the insurance is like $10 a month and covers you for legal expenses in such an event for upto a million bucks (or some figure like that).

this is what I have...oh its' unlimited coverage, no 1 million cap.

USlawshield.com

24/7/365 Attorney-Answered Emergency Hotline
    Non-emergency access to our Independent Program Attorneys
    Unlimited civil & criminal defense litigation coverage
    Coverage for all legal weapons
    State-specific educational videos, law updates, and online resources
    All this and more for as little as $10.95 per month
Jump to Top