User Controls

where does his massive ego come from?

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    that was a great question here guys:

Compensating for his feelings of inadequacy...the combover is another dead giveaway.
    that guy has had a thread on kiwifarms for years
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    how do you get balding at only like age 30?
    bad genetics

https://kiwifarms.net/threads/kingcobrajfs-josh-saunders.22713/
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Introduction​
    Josh Saunders, better known as “KingCobraJFS” and also sometimes simply called “Cobes”, is a self proclaimed “sexy goth bad boy” of many talents. YouTuber, streamer, guitarist, singer-songwriter, wand maker, dark wizard and harbinger of the cobrapocalypse. Once confined to obscurity, he started a slow ascent to “mild” internet fame as an amateur musician and YouTuber, and a descent into madness and alcoholism. What caused him to be this way? What’s up with him? Well, this my dudes is what’s up.

Early Life​
    Much of Josh’s life is murky, but what is known is that he was born on March 26, 1991 to Clint and Laura Saunders in Casp
    Josh in the incubatorer, Wyoming. Shortly after birth, Clint and Laura went through a rough divorce and a custody battle. Josh was born with respiratory distress syndrome (NRDS), underdeveloped lungs, and was place in an incubator. Clint always maintained that Laura was psychotic and abusive, with some trolls believing that she may have had a drug problem or drank liquor while Josh was still in the womb. In 1992/1993 Josh relocated to Miles City, Montana with his parents where both shared custody. Details of his life in Montana are murky and largely unknown, aside from Clint owning and running gymnastics clubs in both Miles City and Glendive, Montana. Among other places Josh lived were Valley City, North Dakota; and South Lake Tahoe, California. Clint remarried in 1996 and was awarded sole custody of Josh. Eventually Josh moved back to Casper, Wyoming and graduated from Natrona County High School.

Among his siblings are two sisters, who according to Clint are “straight ‘A’ students ”, members of honors societies, active in their communities in organizing volunteer work and raising awareness for the Humane Society, and according to HomeDad Clint have no interest in tobacco, drugs, or alcohol. In spite of all this, Clint is still quite proud of Josh, but knew from the time Josh was born that there was something wrong with him. In a screencap from a post by @Buffalo Chicken Sandwich , Clint goes into detail about Josh’s mental state in his younger days:

“He was very different. By the time he was five we started taking him to counselors to try and get him the help he needed. From the age of 5-18 he saw counselors and was on medications and was able to function fairly well. When he was young I went back to college to study psychology in hopes to be able to help him more. I worked with kids in the metal health field for years to gain knowledge and skills to try and help him. I have quit good jobs in exchange for lesser paying jobs just so I could be home more to be there for him.”
Jump to Top