User Controls

There was a hiring advertisement

On the radio for the highway patrol they said there always hiring. I just saw 5 of there cars at the bakery so it seems pretty chill becais you get to eat bagels and have comraderie with you're fellow cops and they probably even get free coffee one of the many perks. Also imagine if someone made you mad and you just waited till you saw them on the highway and you gave them a big ass ticket 😂
    I just sent them my resume
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I just sent them my resume

Omg! I got to get my resume ready it's not ready but I'll try to get it ready and send in that will be so cool if they put us in the same cadet School class I'm going to teach us judo and MMA and we can both slam on fools kick their ass top of the class which means the top of the class always gets the exotic police cars so we will both be top cop Hot shots in our brand new Dodge challengers
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top