User Controls

got a job as a manager at apizziera

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    its a new place and we are trying to open a place a downtown, i got the job because i know some guys that went to the fraternity down the place i live, i hope it works out

Can I phone you up ask for an extra large with CHICKEN>!!!

>>>ieeiipoepiop2c?!!!?w;;[p[p[rpwlr[fl[lld[pwl[p!>>>ieeiipoepiop2c?!!!?w;;[p[p[rpwlr[fl[lld[pwl[p!>>>ieeiipoepiop2c?!!!?w;;[p[p[rpwlr[fl[lld[pwl[p!>>>ieeiipoepiop2c?!!!?w;;[p[p[rpwlr[fl[lld[pwl[p!>>>ieeiipoepiop2c?!!!?w;;[iop2c?!!!?w;;[p[p[rpwlr[fl[lld[pwl[p!>>>ieeiipoepiop2c?!!!?w;;[p[p[rpwlr[fl[lld[pwl[p!>>>ieeiipoepiop2c?!!!?w;;[p[p[rpwlr[fl[lld[pwl[p!>>>ieeiipoepiop2c?!!!?w;;[p[p[rpwlr[fl[lld[pwl[p\
    \\

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDZnTVzkX6U
    Good luck
    bling bling Dark Matter
    can i do deliveryz
    Yall niggas hiring?
    I can't stop watching that kitty cat
    yassssss!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Disclaimer: I'm not trying to insult you

Do you still have your old job?

What do you mean 'its a new place' and 'we are trying to open a new place?' Are you saying you got a job somewhere that doesn't exist yet or what?

You are literally going to be the general manager? What do you mean by manager?
    Originally posted by mmQ Disclaimer: I'm not trying to insult you

Do you still have your old job?

What do you mean 'its a new place' and 'we are trying to open a new place?' Are you saying you got a job somewhere that , doesn't exist yet or what?

You are literally going to be the general manager? What do you mean by manager?

yes i Do im trying to have two jobs and by manager i mean my uncle told them I'm cool and they will teach me how to close the store and count the money for a several shifts so i can do it my self. I used to work as a dishwasher for their fraternity and my friend new im looking out for something new and he mentioned me to them.

its not even my friend its my uncle thats hooking me up with the job and I hope it works out

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-01-24T04:09:02.868886+00:00

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-01-24T04:09:43.965127+00:00
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Ah ok like a shift manager. That's still good, they make more money than regular employees and are in charge of others. I was a shift manager at pizza hut when I was 19. Same shit, closing the store, counting money, doing inventory. I got keys to the places so we could party and then go make a bunch of pizzas and wings there at like 4 in the morning. Good tines.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Can I phone you up ask for an extra large with CHICKEN>!!!

>>>ieeiipoepiop2c?!!!?w;;[p[p[rpwlr[fl[lld[pwl[p!>>>ieeiipoepiop2c?!!!?w;;[p[p[rpwlr[fl[lld[pwl[p!>>>ieeiipoepiop2c?!!!?w;;[p[p[rpwlr[fl[lld[pwl[p!>>>ieeiipoepiop2c?!!!?w;;[p[p[rpwlr[fl[lld[pwl[p!>>>ieeiipoepiop2c?!!!?w;;[iop2c?!!!?w;;[p[p[rpwlr[fl[lld[pwl[p!>>>ieeiipoepiop2c?!!!?w;;[p[p[rpwlr[fl[lld[pwl[p!>>>ieeiipoepiop2c?!!!?w;;[p[p[rpwlr[fl[lld[pwl[p!>>>ieeiipoepiop2c?!!!?w;;[p[p[rpwlr[fl[lld[pwl[p\
    \\

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDZnTVzkX6U

NO
    Originally posted by mmQ Ah ok like a shift manager. That's still good, they make more money than regular employees and are in charge of others. I was a shift manager at pizza hut when I was 19. Same shit, closing the store, counting money, doing inventory. I got keys to the places so we could party and then go make a bunch of pizzas and wings there at like 4 in the morning. Good tines.

Yeah I'm just trying to step up my game and my uncle called me and woke me up to tell me about the position because they just opened he knows i've been having trouble finding something good.

its people from his frat working there and i get to wear a beret and a smock when i got out on a delivery but i dont have to where it on the store (cause its hot)

Whats your special.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Whats your special.

I'm not sure I only briefly looked over their menue, but they treated me to lunch, I had a hans pilsner (my favorite austin brew) and a "stromboli" which is basically a glorified hot pocket. But it was good.

Lanny Bird of Courage
    The Fratellis, man, talk about a one hit wonder. I dug that track when I was like 15 tho, used to play on C4 like 10 times a day.
    Originally posted by Lanny The Fratellis, man, talk about a one hit wonder. I dug that track when I was like 15 tho, used to play on C4 like 10 times a day.

its a cheesey song but catchy as hell
    Looks like a good brew, wish I could try it.
    You should celebrate this by getting spun and drunk as shit for your first shift.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by RisiR You should celebrate this by getting spun and drunk as shit for your first shift.

Derpadew!

I've actually cut back drinking again the last week. I'm trying to do the right thing.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    i wonder if u will spread toxiosi plasmosis on the pizza
Jump to Top