User Controls

Idea for all of us to be the best of friends.

Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Sadly logic dictates against this being a reality.

SOWWY, FUYS!! (insert sad facey)
    Also Luigi has become Walugi and that means we can't hang out at night on the beach, drinking a brewski and watching another movie made in my hometown like Treasure Island (1934) or umm Flubber or some lame shit like that.

Edited: I made him watch this movie and he kept moaning how much it sucked. but it's a cult fave, fuys!

Ima make a movie and hire shitloads of people. just need to crowdfund it. which means I need at least 1/3rd of my own money up front.

I was that age when I lived in this area which just makes it weirder. ^

edited: in 1976. I remember the 4th of july that year because people were setting off fireworks near me and pissing me off and me having to go to kaiser cause I couldn't breath afterwards.. but also because those clothes are kinda spot on. the golf pants and long hair style.
    Like watching Godzilla in Berkeley at the Shattuck theater with gigi when Godzilla was looking for the Berkeley Lab or some shit to eat radiation (or however the story went) which we concluded it was an analagy of sort to the Atomic Bomb first conceived at Berkeley by Robert Openheimer before Manhattan Project was moved to New Mexico white sands.

Because Japan wanted to destroy the very city/area of San Francisco because its were the Atomic Bomb was conceived.

it's that weird feeling of sitting in a theater and outside is close to where a monster is walking like it's coming for you. made the movie even more enjoyable even though it wasn't that great of a film.
    I guess you never saw a movie in your hometown before that you can compare. well that's two for me.. so neener neener faggory to u
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    DU WUT?
    WHAT HAPPENED OP DID UR SCHIZO FAKE CH BF BREAK UP WITCHA
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood WHAT HAPPENED OP DID UR SCHIZO FAKE CH BF BREAK UP WITCHA

Wichita is fake and gay as my Schizo I guess.

lets take away the Madicins.

He doesnt live in Wichita he lives outside in the center of the USA and has a toilet sitting outside to mark the exact location of the center of the USA. if you move past his toilet, he will flush you into the underworld of chaos. where most totseans go after the cake girl comes out.
    Originally posted by A College Professor DU WUT?

Duwalt Tools
    TC was better before you showed up in the GOLDEN AGE like 2017 or whatever you jsut ruined it with your endless rambling man thats why everyone left IT WAS YOU and now they keep you out FOR A REASON. nice friends huh?
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood TC was better before you showed up in the GOLDEN AGE like 2017 or whatever you jsut ruined it with your endless rambling man thats why everyone left IT WAS YOU and now they keep you out FOR A REASON. nice friends huh?

they didnt leave because of me. you're wrong and were smashed drunk everytime I saw you in there. actually picking fights with people. You have anger issues. alcohol is a demon drug to be on.

No, TC began charging for service or kicking people off (if I remember correctly) and then reverse that rule. I think the fucking guy running it was hoping to get paid users to buy more server bandwith and not have freebees like us bog down the fucking server on weekends.

I think he may have cut back on bandwith because it was choppy as shit in rooms with just 8 people in it.

No, I was going on about Jeff and 9/11 because that's the reason I fucking met you idiots in the first place. well I met Lanny at Zoklet for about a week or two. interesting enough I was ran down after jokes of me being murked on zoklet when I said "hey, I'm at the local free library" blah blah.

second time in less than a year.

as someone mentioned on here. that Lanny lived in my building and he probably moved out when I saw the wifi name being broadcast and typed it in only to see totse's background. "What are the oddddssss, Fuys"

also .. I have to be serious af for a moment. the second attorney I hired blew me off as well as the first. being flakey. wants more money up front to do basic bitch investigation before taking a 1/3rd for the case. so I have to pay and allow him to double dip? that's seems wrong.

I might have to pay and then collect on lawsuit.

-Cheers
    shut up, otakunigger and admit what you did!!!
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood shut up, otakunigger and admit what you did!!!

You're reflecting your inner sins.
    OTKNGR
Jump to Top