User Controls

The toothache thread FUCK OW MY TOOTH scrawny AHHHHHHHHH THEPAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNN THIS IS For ur cchildren

Okay so I have been having (as hydro calls it) "Chronic Pain" in the left side of my teeth near the wisdom side, I have no fucking idea whats going on back there but for YEARS this has been cropping up, ruining my life slowly. Since 3 or 4 years ago this has been bothering me. In that amount of time I started using meth and the problem tooth slowly dissolved along with the nerves which seems to help with the pain but I think the nerves are just laying there in a crater somehow and every now and then its exposed and the pain is UNBEARABLE!!!! like call in to work sick even though I can make an extra $100 but PAAAAINN.

Anyways, fuck me and my shit life. It's time to double down on this bullshit and fix this problem forever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WA-q4pXd0Pk&

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F40CXylcTlE

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS NEEDED:

ALCOHOL
    LIDOCAINE
    CLOVE OIL EUGANOL) BUY ON AMAZON
    CANNABIS
    NITRHOUS
    SOMETHING ELSE
    COEDINE
    IBUPROFEN
    ACETAMINOPHEN
    ETHER

lets all gooo to the lobby l!!!!! to get ourselves some snacks!!!

lets all gooo to the lobby l!!!!!

lets all gooo to the lobby l

Post last edited by SCronaldo_J_Trump at 2017-01-24T06:56:22.147337+00:00

Post last edited by SCronaldo_J_Trump at 2017-01-24T06:57:17.223220+00:00
    bling bling Dark Matter
    i got a wisdonm teeth coming thru on the top adn it dosent even hurt i thot it was not growing more but i can feel it pokin thru the gum more now or my gum is just degrading idk
    I don't know if its wisdom teeth or I just completely ruined all my teeth but it seems like the latter. I'm culturally british
    I read a story recently of someone who had an infection in their tooth for years and didn't really know it and eventually it basically necrotised all the bone marrow in half her skull and she had to have half her head and mouth replaced with metal plates/plastic half a jaw
    Thats the most metals thing i ever heard in my life.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    guess it's time to start shooting heroin

Post last edited by Lanny at 2017-01-25T01:28:52.702067+00:00
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    CHISEL THAT SHIT OUT NIGGA. BIGLY.
    Originally posted by Lanny get it's time to start shooting heroin

THat was my second option

Originally posted by mmQ CHISEL THAT SHIT OUT NIGGA. BIGLY.

I was so drunk I forgot to post this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=br_oVjVXK20
    The pain is so bad I had to leave work. On the bus now
    bling bling Dark Matter
    my tiger fang fall owt on its one
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I've had this pain. I have this weird shitty tooth that's just sort of there, is fine most of the time but like once or twice a year it will randomly act up and bring pain like to the point where I legitimately consider suicide or at least going to the ER. All consuming pain. I don't have any cool meds so I'm forced to take like 14 ibuprofens and sqeeze a bottle of ambesol into the back of my mouth. I really just need to get the fucking tooth removed, it's like barely even there just peeking out of my gums all cringey looking.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by mmQ Is fine most of the time but like once or twice a year it will randomly act up and bring pain like to the point where I legitimately consider suicide or at least going to the ER. All consuming pain.

This is exactly what's happening to me. I can handle a few hours pain but this is non stop all day, I can't even hold a pen or type.

Right now its not hurting enough to type this. Also still haven't eaten, I'm starving but I can't eat.

I just wanted to go to work.

I don't even have a healthcare card so I can't go to the dentist or doctor even if I bring a bunch of cash.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    pay me travel cost i will remove it 45 u
    I just need cocaine and I'll be good.

In other news; I haven't bought codeine in over 2 years so I'll go do that now. Let's see if this stuff is still garbage
    bling bling Dark Matter
    is ok but u have to take aleast 120mg
    Yeah but the only way to take that much without eating 100 pills is to do like my OP.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    u got to combo as many diff codene pillz as u can for most effect

oldpic
    Are those smaller ones the decent 30mg no apap? I remember them being tiny
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    I got my first crown today. Now I'm like awww yaa jeet
    The pain finally went away 10 mins ago after a lethal dose of ibuprofen and vodka.

I was trying to kill myself and woke up with no pain. Ahh, relief. I was in pain from when this thread was created until now lol.
Jump to Top