User Controls

Frala and Lanny this is normal?

Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Like your bbs is BS ?

It's A lot of Shit but it feels good to dump it out and share it with everyone.

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    no, it indicates a very loose sphincter

diagnosis: gay
    Originally posted by aldra no, it indicates a very loose sphincter

diagnosis: gay

Fuck you Child Man!

Hey, were you in that quake last few weeks? Fun huh? Sitting there early in the morning, having coffee and crumpets or whatever you brit rejects drink down there.

then suddenly if feels like you're on a boat and some pissant drunk speed boat comes flying by and kicks you with their wake. its like violently being in a ocean storm out on the high sees but you're on solid fucking ground

well that's more of a thrust fault quake. the shaky quakes are usually not as big and just annoying. but kill people when something big is not strapped right and falls on someone. like bricks from a fireplace or a fucking freeway like Oakland Cypress not welded properly. they twist tied the fucking rebar instead of welding them.

people responsible for keeping their work from falling apart and killing people 4 decades later.
    Also I held that shit in for like 20 minutes. piercing my buttcheeks against each other. I was so close to shitting in a park but had nothing to wipe my ass. I love my new socks.

Will bring TP in car next time.
Jump to Top