User Controls

having a teenage shag shack

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Imagine if I could pull this off. I live alone in a nice place. Have some spending money. Lots of free time. If I could meet some barely legal teens (by EU or Polish standards which is less than 18) here I could turn my place into a shag shack. It could be their therapy place when theyre angry at their parents or something to run to and when they want to rebel against their parents or school etc. through the art of fucking.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Wariat Imagine if I could pull this off. I live alone in a nice place. Have some spending money. Lots of free time. If I could meet some barely legal teens (by EU or Polish standards which is less than 18) here I could turn my place into a shag shack. It could be their therapy place when theyre angry at their parents or something to run to and when they want to rebel against their parents or school etc. through the art of fucking.

just bring some refugee in.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    ya dog
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    'THE TEENAGE SHAG-SHACK'

has a nice ring to it
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    You're not the first creep to think of this, but I doubt you could pull it off effectively without creeping out your victims before you can prey upon them.
    thats what afgjan refugees are for.
    The teenage Agnst shack.
    lmao
    Originally posted by Wariat Imagine if I could pull this off. I live alone in a nice place. Have some spending money. Lots of free time. If I could meet some barely legal teens (by EU or Polish standards which is less than 18) here I could turn my place into a shag shack. It could be their therapy place when theyre angry at their parents or something to run to and when they want to rebel against their parents or school etc. through the art of fucking.

You should trawl the streets for teenage runaways and offer them food and shelter and a life of luxury for rimming services at least twice a week.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Some teenage angst thrown in and a drop of rebellion and theyd be hitting me up saying Im coming over no questions asked to the karma sutra crazy sex sessions with all sorts of positions and acts going down at the shack:
    Originally posted by Wariat Some teenage angst thrown in and a drop of rebellion and theyd be hitting me up saying Im coming over no questions asked to the karma sutra crazy sex sessions with all sorts of positions and acts going down at the shack:

How come your English just got a whole lot better?
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit

Child predator.

You deserve a visit from Chris Hansen and a lifetime in prison.

Originally posted by stl1 Child predator.

dont be jelly.
    lllll Houston
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny thats what afgjan refugees are for.
    EEW!
    You know they just shit on the floor or where ever, right?
    And then have the audacity to complain about the conditions they have to live in, even tho there’s bathrooms for them.

I have friends in Qatar, and they’re not pleased about the refugee thing. Lol
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Back in my day we just called them rape dungeons.
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    this dude isn't wariat anymore. this has to be Hiki
    Donald Trump Black Hole

Lots of guys do. It's not hard, you just need money, especially to do this with white girls. Lots of European pedos go to Africa to do this shit. Lots of jedis like Pollack or Singer or Epstein do this internationally. They generally have way more money due to their ethnic privilege.

Originally posted by lllll I have friends in Qatar, and they’re not pleased about the refugee thing. Lol

Literally everyone hates refugees, besides a vocal and well funded minority of cucks and subversives.
    lllll Houston
    DO IT!!
    No balls!

Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson You should trawl the streets for teenage runaways and offer them food and shelter and a life of luxury for rimming services at least twice a week.

Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by stl1 Child predator.

I had to google that t-shirt.

Sorta clever, but not really, since I read it as one equation.

Try solving it as three different letters. Makes sense, sort of. Meh, not really. Sorta pseud.

https://www.quora.com/What-does-the-equation-E-C-2-1-PV-nR-mean-Ive-seen-several-people-wearing-t-shirts-with-this-equation-scribbled-on-them
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    how big is your penis, wariat
Jump to Top