User Controls

Constant pain

hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    That will no cease tha just keeps going and going

God I’m hurting so much I can’t even cry anymore

I feel trapped and fucked that I pretty much have no option other than losing my dominant arm
    Between the pain and this fact along with years of suicidal ideation welll suicide seem more like the right option however I’m a pussy and obviously have yet to get that right I don’t even know how I’d manage it here in a hospital since I physically cannot leave

Fuck am I scared and in pain
    TAKE THE BLOOD!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Hows the hospital food? It was pretty good last time I was in...though they were a bit stingy with the sausage patties. When I called in my breakfast order I said "Hey can you give me 2 patties today" and she'd say "No".

That's fucked up because I/my insurance got fucking billed for the meals so why couldn't I have an extra sausage patty.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood TAKE THE BLOOD!

arms for the arm throne
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    its okay youre still welcome here at the NIS even if you dont have all youre arms , its kind of cyberpunk of you

good morni
    My mind has been lost has anyone seen it?

I don’t want cyberpunk I want my arm an arm that doesn’t hurt nor have horrible infection in it
    Originally posted by hydromorphone My mind has been lost has anyone seen it?

I don’t want cyberpunk I want my arm an arm that doesn’t hurt nor have horrible infection in it

2 sausage patties might help, lots of protein which is what your body needs...ask for 2 in the morning.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Sounds like the hospital is cutting their rates. Last time I went it cost me an arm and a leg. Sheesh.
    WellHung Black Hole
    I'm really grateful that both of my arms are in great shape. Choosing not to bang a bunch of dope has certainly been to my adavantage. 👍❤🏋‍♂️
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by WellHung I'm really grateful that both of my arms are in great shape. Choosing not to bang a bunch of dope has certainly been to my adavantage. 👍❤🏋‍♂️

my member is 20 centimeters guy now pull youre diaper down and assume the position for harrey carrey to commensurate on your transverse cullin fucking guy
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson 2 sausage patties might help, lots of protein which is what your body needs…ask for 2 in the morning.

i once experimented with beef patties as a cheap source of protein. the kind they make burgers with.

bought the smallest package with 6 patties in it and because i dont have a fridge i have to eat them all, what i did was dump all of them into a pot and boil them till theyre cooked.

what happens when you boil them is that the artificial coloring and oil will come out and the entire pot becomes red and extremely oily, which is kind of nice. i ate them all with plain rice.

the horror only began after i ate them all and the pot cool down and all the oils became solid. i think the amount of saturated fat i ate that day added a few cms to my belly.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Why are you like this? I suppose asking that is like asking garbage why it stinks. I hope your child is safe. Since you're getting your arm amputated anyway maybe the doctors could do society a favor and sterilize you while they're at it.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong

Maybe it's my fucked up Y chromosome talking but like, c'mon, hydro. You could get a cyberhand with grip strength capable of crushing cinderblocks. Metal > meat.
    Xlite African Astronaut
    This reminds me of a movie.
    Originally posted by Meikai Maybe it's my fucked up Y chromosome talking but like, c'mon, hydro. You could get a cyberhand with grip strength capable of crushing cinderblocks. Metal > meat.

I just figured we haven’t come far enough and I’d break that shit the first day please show me where I can get a cyber hand with awesome grip strength like that otherwise I’m going with a hook (read an article after deciding on a hook and it said hooks are more practical but people prefer having a prosthetic that looks like a hand)

it's too late for that because of the bad choices you make like not taking a blood transfusion. Take the blood and maybe you get to keep your arm
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood it's too late for that because of the bad choices you make like not taking a blood transfusion. Take the blood and maybe you get to keep your arm

My arm is lost either way

It has nothing to do with keeping it or not and actually have great blood flow considering everything

I won’t accept blood sorry save it for someone who matters
    Originally posted by hydromorphone I just figured we haven’t come far enough and I’d break that shit the first day

..or sell it for a hit.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by hydromorphone My arm is lost either way

It has nothing to do with keeping it or not and actually have great blood flow considering everything

I won’t accept blood sorry save it for someone who matters

Can you remove and refrigerate your own blood until you have enough or would that take too long, it would spoil before getting enough or are you just too far gone already?
    Originally posted by stl1 Can you remove and refrigerate your own blood until you have enough or would that take too long, it would spoil before getting enough or are you just too far gone already?

thats like telling people who need a loan to go home and get a piggy bank.

Jump to Top