User Controls

Today is the final potential day of the 2021 Pool Season in the Chicago Metro Area...

WellHung Black Hole
    Folks, a sad day it is, but at least i dont have malaria.
    BUY CANDYCOIN!!!

https://mintable.app/collectibles/item/CandyCoin-Zirconium-Cryptocoin-commemorative-zirconium-challenge-coin/lEOG8Wz9aoCatFa
    There's nothing more daring that sneaking into a forbidden pool late at night with someone special...giggles, water and risk.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson There's nothing more daring that sneaking into a forbidden pool late at night with someone special…giggles, water and risk.

drowning a retard in someone else's pool could be funny
    cigreting Dark Matter
    go take an shit in it
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson There's nothing more daring that sneaking into a forbidden pool late at night with someone special…giggles, water and risk.

🤣
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Yeah, like anyone wants to marinate in water polluted with the filth of niggers
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Solstice Yeah, like anyone wants to marinate in water polluted with the filth of niggers

Not many niggers where i live. im not poor like you are.
    WellHung Black Hole

If I lived by you, dad, I could pool hop all year long, no?👍
    Originally posted by WellHung If I lived by you, dad, I could pool hop all year long, no?👍

Yup.

ETA: though the "public", Hotel and Apartment complex ones still close down also around Mid Oct...dunno why, save money I guess?

When I first came to USA I lived in some apartments in Pasadena Texas and got in 'trouble' for using the pool off season (The fence around it was like 3ft tall so you could just hop over it)...I asked them why it was closed from Oct to April when it's still fucking 80 to 90 degrees outside...never got a straight answer.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    did u do it yet
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by WellHung Not many niggers where i live. im not poor like you are.

You live in Chicago, a dirty nigger hellhole
Jump to Top