User Controls

Reminder: if you're not racist, you're a racist.

Donald Trump Black Hole

Get with the program whitey. You are under attack, and there is nothing you can do or say to both make the people attacking you happy and stop them from attacking you at the same time.

If you see race, you are racist. If you don't see race, you are racist.

The only way to win is not to allow them to put you on the defensive. Go on the offensive, always. If you aren't attacking you are losing.
    "If you were given a ticket for running a red light, you wouldn't make your case by telling a judge, "I don't see color"

...no I'd just pay the ticket and avoid going before the judge, I'd also be respectful to the cop so he didn't shoot me. You niggers should try that approach once in a while.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    They always told me i was a Nazi, one day i just took their word for it. Now i run an underground Death Camp and know everything about the NSDAP, Hitler and WWII that is humanly possible to know. You did this, race/gender commies.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    troon African Astronaut
    "Only approved followers can see @imTerenceLester’s Tweets."

Fuck you then Terry, you black bastard.
    Says it all really doesn't it.

It's like when you see: "Comments are turned off"
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    I’m not racist all my TVs are color TVs

Lol but I am truly color blind

Anyone wanna buy me those awesome color blind glasses and ship them to me? I’ll video myself putting them on and probably start crying like all those YouTube vids
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Btw Terrence Lester is sure wearing some old white man clothes in that pic for being such a woke non racist

He should do some research on Zimbabwe and southern Rhodesia and maybe get to know his cultural heritage more and fuck men and animals like the first president did there 👍

Now the 2nd president Robert mugabe there’s a black man that understood the luxury of white living

Lol 🤦‍♀️
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    I once told a black man to keep his "Cotton picking hands" off my radio in a totally non racist way.
    Would have said the same thing to anyone really this guy just happened to be black.So I'm not a racist.
    troon African Astronaut
    If you look at photos back through history, the world itself was black & white. White people often looked quite black, and black people often looked white. It was a confusing time. You can see racism only really became much of 'an issue' when the world turned color.
    Originally posted by troon If you look at photos back through history, the world itself was black & white. White people often looked quite black, and black people often looked white. It was a confusing time. You can see racism only really became much of 'an issue' when the world turned color.

you need to getbyour eyes checked.
Jump to Top