User Controls

Fona 9-29-2021

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Guess I just needed a nap.
    I am feeling better now and not so grumpy.
    Tonight I am sure will go to shit as yesterday did whether or not there is a chance I will get off early is just false hope after witnessing the horrible work ethic of my coworkers yesterday.
    Im sort of glad I work by myself secluded away from everyone where I don't even have a chance at picking fights with people.
    Going to go to work and try to make the most of it.
    I didn't wake up in time to hang up the my goat picture or look at my 486 anymore but perhaps tomorrow I will.
    Hope you all have a great night.
    you too!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    At work.
    Everyone except me got sent off to go do bitch work.
    My job is to sit in a chair and make sure nothing interesting happens.

My shoes have seen better days.
    So far tonight I have sat in a chair for an hour doing nothing.
    Then I talked with my buddy for 45 minutes while we did nothing.
    Then I went around telling people to slow down and stop working so hard.
    Now im sitting down eating a honey bun and smoking a cigarette while doing more nothing.
    Do I like my new job better than my old job?

Most of the time I do.
    My pay is a lot better at my new job.
    Rarely do I have to do anything here.
    But it is boring.
    The hours leave me with more time during the day to do stuff.

My old job I felt like I was working toward something but it was really hard to get anything to change.
    I remember working entire days of non stop work work work that was made hard because the owner was too old and stuck in his ways to listen to new ideas.
    I probably wasted a good chunk of each day just looking for stuff I needed that I should never have had to look for.
    My last job had better people to waste my day with.

At the end of the day it is about money though.
    Id quit my current job in. A heartbeat if I found better pay elsewhere.

All dead end jobs suck though and both my new and old job are dead end jobs.

Until someone dies or quits I can only go so far.

At least at my new job I can transfer to a different location if I ever wanted to move.

My night will be a full 8 hours of me starring at my shoes again...

Hope all of you are having a good night.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by Fonaplats So far tonight I have sat in a chair for an hour doing nothing.
    Then I talked with my buddy for 45 minutes while we did nothing.
    Then I went around telling people to slow down and stop working so hard.
    Now im sitting down eating a honey bun and smoking a cigarette while doing more nothing.

WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE...JIGGLY BOOTY?
    I wish I could have gotten a raise at my last job and stayed but that didn't happen.
    After I quit they gave out raises a couple months later but my new job pays me more than anything I could have got at my old job.
    And my new job is pretty damn easy (usually).
    I was falling asleep and some new girl woke me up to ask me how to work the coffee maker.

Dumb.
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy Guess I just needed a nap.
    Tonight I am sure will go to shit as yesterday did whether or not there is a chance I will get off early is just false hope after witnessing the horrible work ethic of my coworkers yesterday.
    Im sort of glad I work by myself secluded away from everyone where I don't even have a chance at picking fights with people.
    I didn't wake up in time to hang up the my goat picture or look at my 486 anymore but perhaps tomorrow I will.

It causes both fear and angst yet somewhat hastely expected to see your face on National Headlines flipping out and being seen running with a heavy duffle bag and full Camo

Ohio man shuts down I-90. More news at 10
    Originally posted by Fonaplats I was falling asleep and some new girl woke me up to ask me how to work the coffee maker.

Dumb.

Did you spit on her face and then told "you know happens now" before handing her a black strap-on and pulling your diaper off for some of her ass ramming you?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    6 hours in and haven't done shit.
    Tonight is soooo slow.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Ask for a raise
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy Guess I just needed a nap.

what would you do or how would you feel later if you ended up seeing yourself in the middle of the work floor or an isle fighting some black guy? how would it make you feel you're probably about to be fired?
    fuys
    Cly African Astronaut [foredate your moneyless friar's-cowl]
    Logic tells us, as x increases, effort difficulty decreases as man proliferates. Keep doing what you're doing, this phenomenon will never stop. The work force is constantly regenerating, it never dies or ends.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Cly Logic tells us, as x increases, effort difficulty decreases as man proliferates. Keep doing what you're doing, this phenomenon will never stop. The work force is constantly regenerating, it never dies or ends.

thanks for the words of wisdom
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Fonaplats I was falling asleep and some new girl woke me up to ask me how to work the coffee maker.

Dumb.

Tell her she is the coffee maker
Jump to Top