User Controls

what do you guys think would be worse

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    If it was a fetish how would it be "worse"? a fetish is something you like...so shouldn't you be asking "better" rather than "worse"?
    by worse I mean weirdest.
    Poops probably, scat play is cool in theory but not in practice..
    Still Poops.
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Are you asking if it’s better to play with your own shit or to want to fuck children

Honestly, I’d have more respect for you wariat if you dove into a pile of fucking diarrhea on the daily then what you actually are.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    than not then. learn english.
    troon African Astronaut
    Feet, undies, skiddies, scat - all tangible like you'd expect from a good healthy fetish.

16 year old, like specifically 16 year old, is weird. I'm not moralfagging, pick any number you like. It's like saying I get off on a specific count of orbits of the sun.
    You are literal scum of the earth and there is nothing you can do to change it apparently because you are literallly attracted to children.

What would you rather have living by you? An ex addict that’s successful in recovery that knows he has a problem and admits it daily and is glad because he strives to be better everyday, or a convicted pedophile that was removed from the United States and put back into a 3rd world shithole because he refuses to recover and change his way of thinking and literally posts about how he wants to harm children literally almost daily.

For fuck sake it’s common sense.

Edit: and yes doing drugs is 200% more respectable than trying to get a 12 year old to come to your house and even asking the police if they have seen said twelve year old. Obviously you lack common sense as well.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I don’t get 16 year old addicted because I’m a fucking adult and don’t hang out with children

Can you please stop thinking about children for 2 fucking seconds for fuck sake

Edit: and I’ve never been addicted to meth and done it maybe 3 times? Shits straight poison.

I’m done arguing with a chomo
    Originally posted by Wariat how many ppl in europe would agree with you selling drugs or getting 16 yr olds addicted like you do is better than them fucking an older guy?

how about doing neither
Jump to Top