User Controls

Hot blonde chemist/shaman blamed for California wildfires

Donald Trump Black Hole

A former forestry student-turned-shaman and yoga teacher has been charged with starting a huge California wildfire that has destroyed 41 homes - and was being investigated in connection with other fires - after claiming the blaze was triggered accidentally while she tried to boil bear urine so she could drink it.

Alexandra Souverneva, of Palo Alto, was charged Friday with felony arson to wildland with an enhancement because of a declared state of emergency in California, Shasta County District Attorney Stephanie Bridgett said. The 8,500 acre blaze the 30 year-old is accused of starting has wrecked 41 homes, and 90 other structures.

Souverneva pleaded not guilty but could face up to nine years in state prison if convicted. She is also suspected of starting additional fires in Shasta County and throughout the state, Bridgett said. It wasn't immediately known if she has an attorney who could speak on her behalf.

During questioning by investigators, Souverneva, who previously worked as a scientist, but whose most recent job was as an SAT tutor, claimed that she had been thirsty whilst out hiking and found a puddle in a dry creek bed which contained bear urine.

She then claims she attempted to enhancement the water using a tea bag but when that failed tried to start a fire to boil the water. Souverneva said that it was too wet to start a fire so she drank the water and continued walking.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10031697/Woman-Alexandra-Souverneva-arrested-suspicion-starting-rapidly-spreading-California-wildfire.html
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOL
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    ohhhhhh yeah baby i love the way your mouth smeels like special tea
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    It's presumed that all wild fires are started by environmentalists in a twisted way of expressing anger at global warming.
    People are stupid.
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Start fires to stop global warming

Isn’t that like eating salt to reduce sodium intake? Lol
    cryptographiccontrarian African Astronaut
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I would be much less like: wot.

If she just liked to start fires. Hell i'd start a forest fire with her, sounds like a good time, just don't drink the bear piss you weirdo. 8,500 acres is a LOT of destruction. Quite impressive. It's a lot less fun if, even though she's a scientist of some sort, she's just a dummy when it comes to fire safety. I want her to be an arsonist, dunno why. Seems more interesting.
    how the fuck do you start a forest fire cooking piss when people frequently cook shake and bake meth in the woods with zero problems
    Donald Trump Black Hole

Her yoga video

Linked in the comments
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    cigreting Dark Matter
    drank bear piss 😂
    Originally posted by RIPtotse Start fires to stop global warming

Isn’t that like eating salt to reduce sodium intake? Lol

its not to stop global warming but rather to blame the fires on global warming and climate change.
    Donald Trump Black Hole

Maybe she just wanted to watch the world burn?

http://exiledonline.com/burn-malibu-burn-%E2%80%94-fire-the-most-effective-underused-weapon-in-the-world/
    Originally posted by Donald Trump

Maybe she just wanted to watch the world burn?

http://exiledonline.com/burn-malibu-burn-%E2%80%94-fire-the-most-effective-underused-weapon-in-the-world/

arsoning these days need lots of knowledge and imagination.

modern buildings, especially public ones are designed with fire counter measures to specifically prevent them from burning down.
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    You gotta add some sugar to that bear piss, trust me
    It's all bullshit. The globalists are the ones starting the fires and they needed a fall guy or two as a smokescreen. Pretty pathetic, but it works on the born idiots very effectively.
    dumb bitch...proof being smart doesn't make you smart.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    she was caught on camera

got her dead to rights

Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    how does one collect piss from a bear?
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready how does one collect piss from a bear?

Point and laugh at it...it's called "Takin the piss" where i come from.
    If you just keep digging holes, and dig them deep enough, eventually you'll dig one where water will start seeping into the bottom and you can extract it and filter it through your tshirt or some other fabric. It's really not all that hard to find water, even in the most parched areas. People just give up way too easily. You can also find pockets of water in trees. You look for moist spots on the trunk, then cut way at it, and eventually water starts spewing out, collected in a hollow core. If you check cliff faces that are set in layers, you will often find water coming right out of the cracks, and even fresh water springs.
Jump to Top