User Controls

Amputation: dominate arm above elbow

hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    Yes? If it got rid of severe infection, osteomyelitis in both radius and ulna and made the pain go away?

This is. What’s going down this week for me

Suicide is stilll very much an option I’m considering
    WellHung Black Hole
    I'm sorry to hear of your predicament. Best wishes on an optimal outcome. How usable/functional is that arm, currently? What's the tradeoff?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aren't you a notorious hypochondriac? Post pics

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Originally posted by hydromorphone Yes? If it got rid of severe infection, osteomyelitis in both radius and ulna and made the pain go away?

This is. What’s going down this week for me

Suicide is stilll very much an option I’m considering

Get it done. AI or robotic assisted prosthetics technology is growing fast. Even connecting nerves not far off. I got all my front teeth removed, after a month of shitty discomfort, something as simple as a bridge (which are prosthetic partials) starts to feel like my own.

The brain will rewire nerve endings to mimic sensitivity. Like 80-90 percent of feeling real.

Whatever saves your life. Stick around, the world will get worse with age but easier to deal with the stress. Take gabapentin and some Lexapro cocktail with Caffien and you'll breeze through problems better. It's good to care for others, however care for children, adults you can have tough love for but "Not my problem" is because you have your own issues to deal with.

Take care Hydro
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Definitely do it. For your health, sure. But do it for the cyberpunk aesthetic if nothing else. Nothing more rad than someone with a robotic arm. Cyborgs are cool as fuck.
    blaster master victim of incest
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Stop injecting fuxking Chinese fentanyl that got transported in a donkeys ass literally then dumped in ocean salt water and picked up by the cartel then hector had to piss and some American was getting drunk at the bar last night so he decided it was a good idea to piss on the product, gets smacked by poncho and drips a slight amount of blood into the product as well, no one notices so they continue to manufacture the product because el chapos nephew personally told big boss Alejandro that the shipment must be sent tomorrow or to behead the entire crew so no one cares just get the product to America, then they create 3 products, one being “white fentanyl” which is just fentanyl cut with diphenhydramine, brown “east coast powder, which is a slight amount of heroin with much more fentanyl and diphen for cut, and black tar cut with fent because the cartel still has 73.4 tons of black tar and 352.8 tons of raw opium stored in a random cave that sometimes get molded and water damaged, contains no heroin and just 6 mono morphine and fent and random plant material because the idiot that helped them do a simple acid base extraction on the product 5 years ago was a junky and had to be beheaded also.

The product you decided to inject in your arm was also swallowed by an hiv positive Orphaned sex worker that sees no way out of the cartel and has a gigantic circumference of an asshole and can fit 1.3 lbs of product in his colon, not counting what he can swallow into his stomach also.

Product is slightly moist when removed from his asshole but no one gives a shit and it continues up the line.

Big Mack from 17th street finally makes the purchase and sells 2 products, “raw” which is still just cut heroin containing fentanyl and diphenhydramine, and stamp bags or capsules, which he took the raw and spun it in a blender with some dormin (diphen) himself and sells them for 2-5 dollars a pill or stamp( depending what city we’re in)

Stop before you lose your other arm/leg/ anything else

I did this bullshit for fuxking years and am so glad I made it out alive and I literally wanted to suicide every single day of my life

If you can afford drugs you can afford methadone or some other form of treatment

I literally entered jail with 300$ dollar a day habit of fentanyl easy, some days more, most days not less, and have never been sicker in my life

If your a straight boss do a full blown detox (which we know you aren’t) or go get on medical assisted treatment

There are so many treatment for opioid addicts now adays there is absolutely no fucking reason someone using these drugs shouldn’t be in treatment

And if you use coke or meth or something like that then you are just a fucking fool because there is literally no physical addiction with these it’s all mental

For fucke sake I would have absolutely loved to be able to just sleep for a week and be clean like meth heads and not have to deal with vomiting and diarrhea and restless legs and everything else for weeks

How I see it even if you lost a limb you aren’t fuxking dead

Now apply for disability and move on with your fuxking life, shit I know multiple people with one arm and they are literally employed so it can be done Easy

Shit I’m a felon but don’t let that stop me with what I want to do in life, I wanted to get clean and live a better life so I entered college and am a semester from my associates, which I should have gotten years ago.. I didn’t want to work in a bar anymore even though I was making well over 1700 a week most weeks

Anything you set your mind to can be done as you literally have the power to manifest your own destiny. Your mind is the most powerful thing you have and you better start using it because we all know these flesh bodies do not last, so stop abusing your body and get to work, we all know there is a shit ton of it to be done.

Good luck and much love, no one wants to see another totsean struggle her, and I literally cringe thinking about how you are living knowing the fact that that round thing between your ears contains the power to change that for you.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood aren't you a notorious hypochondriac? Post pics

hypochondriac sounds like heroin addict but they're actually totally different
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Post a selfie.
    Do you still live in a pallet house?
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by RIPtotse And if you use coke or meth or something like that then you are just a fucking fool because there is literally no physical addiction with these it’s all mental

For fucke sake I would have absolutely loved to be able to just sleep for a week and be clean like meth heads and not have to deal with vomiting and diarrhea and restless legs and everything else for weeks

Tweakers and cokeheads break their brains. "It's just mental"... niggaaaaa the mental effects are rooted in the physical. I don't mean cravings. I mean shit like the lasting inability to feel love and happiness, gradually getting better over years. That kind of psychospiritual brutality is the shit gods dole out as punishment in fables. Christ there's nothing worse than former and recovering opiate addicts. All of you niggas think you've overcome the greatest hurdle a human being can encounter. Get over yourselves. You shit yourself for a whole 3 weeks and everything sucked and then you were back to normal. Wow. Impressive. Your ability to deal with *checks notes* temporary physical discomfort? It's truly astonishing. Want a medal? Definitely the kind of experience worth finding Jesus over.

Originally posted by Meikai Tweakers and cokeheads break their brains. "It's just mental"… niggaaaaa the mental effects are rooted in the physical. I don't mean cravings. I mean shit like the lasting inability to feel love and happiness, gradually getting better over years. That kind of psychospiritual brutality is the shit gods dole out as punishment in fables. Christ there's nothing worse than former and recovering opiate addicts. All of you niggas think you've overcome the greatest hurdle a human being can encounter. Get over yourselves. You shit yourself for a whole 3 weeks and everything sucked and then you were back to normal. Wow. Impressive. Your ability to deal with *checks notes* temporary physical discomfort? It's truly astonishing. Want a medal? Definitely the kind of experience worth finding Jesus over.

Spoken like a true speed/coke user/abuser

I don’t hate you brother, just look at the science, and yes mental addictions can create a physical addiction

All I’m saying is your mind has the power to overcome absolutely anything in this world imho and I have seen many speed and coke addicts in my time and I don’t envy their struggle at all

We all have our own struggle and I’m only speaking from personal experiences

If you think someone else’s struggle is more important than your own then you obviously don’t understand the fact that you are the most valuable thing on this earth and that’s all that really matters

BE SELFISH!!!

If you cannot help yourself and get yourself out of a situation you do not wish to be in then how in the living fuck would you expect to help someone else

I’m not a big 12 stepper or a group goer or anything like that, but one thing I did learn from groups I was forced to go to in jail is there is no recovery unless you can be selfish

It’s like, if you get clean your up on a chair

It’s much easier to have someone pull you off that chair than it is for you to stay in the chair and pull someone up there with you.

Not saying it can’t be done, but it’s very difficult

I use that analogy every day in my recovery and it has helped me greatly

I love all you guys and all your struggles ( except you fucking chomos, yes you wariat ) and want to see you all succeed, if you don’t like how I work on myself and my recovery that’s just fine and it doesn’t bother me.

We all recover in our own ways regardless of your drug of choice

And if you don’t believe that your struggle is the most important then you just aren’t selfish enough imho
    I believe many people let their emotions dictate their recovery and don’t focus on themselves enough.

It’s kind of like that old stabbing westward song, save yourself.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Meikai Tweakers and cokeheads break their brains. "It's just mental"… niggaaaaa the mental effects are rooted in the physical. I don't mean cravings. I mean shit like the lasting inability to feel love and happiness, gradually getting better over years. That kind of psychospiritual brutality is the shit gods dole out as punishment in fables. Christ there's nothing worse than former and recovering opiate addicts. All of you niggas think you've overcome the greatest hurdle a human being can encounter. Get over yourselves. You shit yourself for a whole 3 weeks and everything sucked and then you were back to normal. Wow. Impressive. Your ability to deal with *checks notes* temporary physical discomfort? It's truly astonishing. Want a medal? Definitely the kind of experience worth finding Jesus over.

I am used to mental pain. Physical pain as in wounds, self inflicted or otherwise are bearable, because the pain passes fairly quickly. These days i can even deal with low key opiate withdrawal, because i've been through it once, front to back, acute and PAWS cold turkey. I made it through so i know there is a light at the end of the tunnel. But when i first got addicted to fentanyl, it was hell. The best part is that those three weeks feel like three months because your sense of time slows down to a crawl, so you get to endure every excruciating little detail. Only relief was when i would fall asleep for an hour or so out of pure exhaustion and even then my dreams were grim.

It's not some sort of heroic struggle, there is nothing heroic about it. It is just suffering until it very, very slowly starts to get less and less over time. I wouldn't wish it on anyone.
    AMPTUTATION DOMINATION sounds like a metal song
    i lost almost 30 lbs in a month bc i got the flu, methadone withdrawal and heroin withdrawal simultaneously. Couldnt even keep down water for over a month. When i could finally eat food again i ate a slice of tomato and it tasted so salty it was like a pn electric jolt to the jaw.
    In my experience when things start to taste really salty or really sweet where normally they shouldn't your body needs more of that.
    Yeah all i had was low sodium broth for something like 35 days. if i drank more than a couple sips of water at a time id throw up black bile and then blood because the heaving and retching started fucking up my throat
    Originally posted by General Butt.Naked Yeah all i had was low sodium broth for something like 35 days. if i drank more than a couple sips of water at a time id throw up black bile and then blood because the heaving and retching started fucking up my throat

Jesus Christ, you know you can get anti-emetics over the counter right?
    I couldnt even leave the house. I lived on the sofa for the entire time, with a puke bucket and a rotation of blankets so i wouldnt sweat through to the cushions.

Man i dont miss that shit.
    Originally posted by General Butt.Naked I couldnt even leave the house. I lived on the sofa for the entire time, with a puke bucket and a rotation of blankets so i wouldnt sweat through to the cushions.

Nah fam i can imagine. When i went through the worst withdrawal at least i had my gf to take care of me and her friend would stop by periodically for emotional support. I guess that was a small blessing. Pretty sure my gf kept me alive by forcing me to drink a little water every day and have a little bit of custard or apple sauce lol, damn. I don't miss that shit either.
    Originally posted by General Butt.Naked I couldnt even leave the house. I lived on the sofa for the entire time, with a puke bucket and a rotation of blankets so i wouldnt sweat through to the cushions.

Yep, I didn’t eat for 12 days in jail literally just sipping water when I could

Vomited bile the entire time due to overactive liver production because of all the fucking drugs

I’ll never forget the day I came out for breakfast and ate maybe a quarter of the tray

I was so happy to be able to eat powdered milk and cereal and a boiled egg and I didn’t even come near to finishing it

I was so happy

It was all a downhill coast from there

Entered jail weighing about 150 160… left weighing 240…I’m 6’6”…

Worked out everyday and would flip a card and do push-ups to whatever number I got..

By the end I would do a whole deck of cards a day and had hella books as weights to put in my box and curl and lifted constantly at my maintenance jail job

Hardest part then was obtaining protein to eat so the 65 we were allowed to spend on commissary every week went to ramen for calories and mackerel for protein.

It changed my life for the better that’s for sure, but I’m never going back fuck that
Jump to Top