User Controls

16 year old retard runs over cyclists trying to "roll coal" on them

Donald Trump Black Hole
    "A group of Houston area cyclists are hospitalized after getting hit by a pickup truck in Waller County Saturday morning.

According the Waller County Sheriff, 6 cyclists were hit by the vehicle along old 290, roughly 2 miles west of Waller. In total, four of the cyclists had to be taken to area hospitals, including 2 by helicopter.
    Roughly 75 miles into their training ride, Ferrell says a black diesel pickup truck slowed down near him and accelerated to blow smoke in his lane. Moments later, the pickup trick tried doing the same thing to other cyclists riding ahead of Ferrell.

"The reason he couldn’t stop is because he was accelerating to blow more diesel fuel on these cyclists," said Ferrell. "He ended up hitting 3 people before his brakes even started.""
    https://www.fox26houston.com/news/pickup-truck-runs-over-6-cyclists-in-waller-county-4-people-hospitalized
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    coal rolling is the big bucks man I was gonna open a smoke dye plant

cigreting Dark Matter
    i bet the stupid fuckers were riding over the line
    gotta pay to play when your stupid
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Originally posted by cigreting i bet the stupid fuckers were riding over the line

What line?
    Originally posted by cigreting i bet the stupid fuckers were riding over the line

What line?

People get furious as fuck about cyclists in the road. But you notice they never try and beat up people driving tractors.

It's because they are pussies.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Dumb cyclists.
    Originally posted by rabbitweed What line?

People get furious as fuck about cyclists in the road. But you notice they never try and beat up people driving tractors.

It's because they are pussies.

takes one to know some.
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    If you can't maintain the flow of traffic get the fuck out of the road no matter what you're on or in
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    yep, that Powerstroke is FORD TUFF which explains why it's soo good at making smoke and turning cyclists into pancakes. JD Power and associates voted ford tuff powerstroke the most effective diesel truck at incapacitating pedestrians 7 years in a row

let me guess, those fucking gay ass booty bandits were tooting and scooting their bicycle booties around pulling some BLM shit. NOT ON MY HIGHWAY, HERE - BREATHE THIS! they just passed a bunch of counterfeit bills down in beefa and looted a sneaker shop

hold my beer and watch this *exercises streetside castle-doctrine against commie fags on bikes*
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]

They need to stay off to the side.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Ford has a team working on the next generation of adaptive-cruise which will be programmed to identify people in or near the roadway and accelerate at them wide-open-throttle.

SAVE ARE ROADS, KEEP ARE STREETS AUTOMOTIVE
    Originally posted by Solstice If you can't maintain the flow of traffic get the fuck out of the road no matter what you're on or in

Yeah true, once this old lady was walking across a narrow bridge. I couldn't get around here so I just threw her off. But not before rolling my own coal by farting on her.
Jump to Top