User Controls

Where is Malice?

lockedin Tuskegee Airman
    The author of this post has returned to nothingness
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Getting raped in hell by sabre tooth tigers.

prison.
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    You people have no souls.

Malice had issues. I never had a problem with him. I felt bad him asking me to meet him under 13th where deboce street starts where the old Skate park was.

but then again not really. he had a creep factor about him. I thought he might stab me and take my car and then run over my still living body. with my luck, living as a quad in a wheelchair like Stephen Hawkings but without the ability to think at his level and keep myself entertained. just crapping myself without knowing about it. begging someone with that Hawking digi voice "Please kill me"

I pray that never happens. that's worse than getting your head decapitated by Mexican drug lords from a chainsaw.
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Folx?
    sorry i was just rolling around on the floor and crying
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I was searching for something else and came across his psych reports posted on DFG's site, pretty funny stuff
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready You people have no souls.

Malice had issues. I never had a problem with him. I felt bad him asking me to meet him under 13th where deboce street starts where the old Skate park was.

wed made fun of him every day and worked with sploo to harass him into killing himself. I regret nothing and consider him the churches first successful human sacrifice to Raj

maybe this magic shit is more real than we thought because ever since that kid things have never been the same also HE FUKKEN died it's wierd how schplew was enemies with all the people that died.

everyone he cursed is dead, dietpiano too. I wonder who else is on that list, that's the real bus. There is no bus except the cosmic bus of trianglism revealed to us by the 01 blessed by Bass Yun and the Synsynyeti in a perfect synchronous triangle
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready You people have no souls.

Malice raped animals.
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    I respect his style, went out with a proper overdose and no note.
Jump to Top