User Controls

There will never be another site like Totse

lockedin Tuskegee Airman
    The author of this post has returned to nothingness
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    DH is dead.

LONG LIVE DH NIS!
    ah yes the old totse drug cooking guides they were totally legit

https://www.mercurynews.com/2021/07/30/are-walnut-creek-chickens-laying-meth-contaminated-eggs/

Crystal methamphetamine was still very much alive and well in the rural communities. I lived in the Midwest at the time, with Arkansas chicken farms providing some of the precursory elements for the mass production of meth after being extracted from chicken feed. It was well-known at the time how this was happening, and there were recipes going around that created a white ‘soapbox’ substance that
    flaked off like bars of soap.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Phenethylamine
    first step: aquire muriatic acid; you can buy it at any hardware store.

second step:aquire 5 benzedrex inhalers;found at any pharmicist.

third step:aquire a medium pyrex dish.

method of production: break apart the inhalers and put them aside.

pour 3 tablespoons of water into the pyrex.

pour 1 tablespoon of muriatic acid into the pyrex.

mix inhalers with water and acid.

sqeeze inhalers to get the ephedrine out.

cook for 15 minutes.

when cooled, let sit for 3 hours. blow dry and serve
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood ah yes the old totse drug cooking guides they were totally legit

https://www.mercurynews.com/2021/07/30/are-walnut-creek-chickens-laying-meth-contaminated-eggs/

It wasn't just drug or weapons making.. it was computer coding, ufology, conspiracy stories, college pranks, 2400bps events, moderators massive egos and cock to putang ratio of like 49:50
    The chicken feed, jenkem, banana peels, etc. were merely decoys for the real underground river of knowledge.
    There are two fractions the ones that want to keep knowledge secret so the government can't ban the pool table cleaner chemicals have GHB IN THEM!!!! and take it off the market or how they put ephedrine in cold pills once people catch on they ban it so they keep it all hush hush and all the criminal groups can get rich off the information

the other side believes FUCK THE GOVERNMENT start making bombs, poison and meth with ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING strip mine for phosphorus to make 20 tons of red P and grow acres of ephedrine and tons of toxic waste, get EVERYTHING banned so you need a license just to buy a bottle of windex and people will RISE UP and destroy their oppressors when their true face is revealed
    Kev Space Nigga
    yes there will, it just wont be on the clearnet, joe had a totse clone running that unfortunately got hacked, its what led me here.
    Originally posted by lockedin How does this make you feel?

uncaring.
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    You retards live in the past too much.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    They all peaked in high school.
    Originally posted by Kev yes there will, it just wont be on the clearnet, joe had a totse clone running that unfortunately got hacked, its what led me here.

There can only be one semi-legitimate Totse spinoff at a time.
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ There can only be one semi-legitimate Totse spinoff at a time.

doesnt stop people from making more.
    I agree.. one totse iteration at a time. However I'm not going to hdl site because he's a power trip admin. Cries and boots people off.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Makes me feel like there will never be another [insert time period here].
    Originally posted by Sophie Makes me feel like there will never be another [insert time period here].

Barbary Coast 1850 with lots of dirty filthy hookers and den thieves and guys choking people out and taking their stuff as they get off the ships?
    illustration ^

YOU STAND OVER ON THIS SIDE, WHORE!

also cops back in those days were like 6' 4"

*sigh*

oh well, at least I can scam small children with cute cartoon NFT's and sell cocaine on the internet, that's kinda cool I guess

dance with a whore for 10 cents a dance.

the smell before armpit and feminine products existed...

Jump to Top